Chapter: 9

Watch out for exclamation marks in this chapter!

It's morning, I hear a door creak open. I open my eyes and see that I am in a small cell with a chain in each corner. I can't see the door or whatever opened it because they are behind me. 'That man is so stupid, leaving the head restraints on all night.'

That voice, I would recognise it anywhere it's the beautiful man from the auction! Warm hands pull me up and gently remove the contraption from my head. My throat fells bruised and my neck is stiff. I sit cross-legged with my back to the wall. The man sits in front of me. I am scared but I can't help looking at his captivating eyes, they are bright green with flecks of gold.

'You will call me David and I will teach you,' he states.

Did he remember me from last night?

'Have you ever kissed anyone before?'

Surely he remembers me.

He sighs, 'It's a simple question. Have you ever kissed anyone?' He says each syllable slowly like I'm stupid.

'I kissed the farmer once,' I mumble, still not sure what he thinks of me.

'Okay, let's see what you've got.'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He leans in slowly and brushes his soft lips against mine, warmth spreads throughout my whole body and I just want to touch him all over. He kisses me properly and I kiss back, matching his rhythm.

I run my hands through his hair as he whispers against my lips, 'Open'. I do what he says, not out of fear but because I want to. He flicks his tong into my mouth and I do the same to him. This continues for a few minutes before David comes up for some air.

'Wow, I definitely don't need to teach you how to kiss,' he pants. 'The next lesson will be more difficult.'

David leaves the room, and comes back a few minutes later with a long table and a sheet, he drapes the sheet over the table and helps me onto it. I lay with my face up. He chains my arms and legs to the walls. 'Now I am going to play with you,' David says.

With his finger he traces a line from my chin, between my breasts and down to my belly button, I shiver with anticipation. He takes off his black pants and boxers to reveal his d*ck and stands over my body, his legs on either side and his d*ck just touching my stomach. Warmth seems to spread from the place that he touches me covering my whole body. He walked backwards, his d*ck trailing over my body and stopping just before he touches my vagina. I soft groan escaped my lips. He pauses before walking forwards again, his manhood trailing all the way to my mouth. I open it gladly. David slams into my mouth and I gag as he touched the back of my throat. He rams himself into me again and again. Why had I wanted him to do this?

Finally, David stops, beads of sweat line his brow. My mouth is unimaginably sore.

David stands and puts his pants back on, he kneels at the end of the table, between my legs. He flicks his tong in and out of my vagina, I groan deeply. He smiles, seemingly amused by my arousal. David continues to lick my vagina with steady strokes I hit an orgasim but he keeps going. I want more. My back is ached and my arms are pulled tight by the chains. I cum into David's mouth and he laps up the drips. He stops and pants, a small smile plastered across his face.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Ok gorgeous, I think you've learnt enough for today,' he says. David releases my arms and legs from the chains and helps me off the table. He puts a hot bowl of brown mush on the floor beside me before pulling the table out of the room and shutting the door behind himself.

I smell the mush and decide to eat it, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning and I'm feeling light headed from lack of food. As I eat the bland and texture-less substance (I'm still not sure if it is food) I remember my 'lesson' with David. I don't know what I learnt. I guess I now know that I like being touched by David. He scares me and I know I have no reason to trust him but I have to admit that I enjoyed my lesson. But what could the purpose be? Am I learning anything useful? I know I can't be having these lessons for no reason.

Hello my beutiful readers I'm sorry this took so long! I've been really busy and stressed out  this past week and haven't had much time to write this chapter. Anyway I hope you like this so far please vote, comment and predict what will happen next! I love you guys 💜 Clara