Chapter: 11

Warning: most of this chapter will be !!!! If you know what I mean ;)

After that day life found its routine. Every morning while I listened to a rat scratch and the ground I would talk to 6967 about our past lives and she would teach me things about love, rights and freedom. It sounded ludicrous to me but it gave me hope. 6967's past was much more interesting than mine. 6969 had lived in three different sheds before she came here. One of the sheds she had lived in had an outdoor area that she was allowed to go into anytime she wanted. She told me of the moving sun, clouds, rain, thunder, snow, growing plants and the ever changing seasons. Hearing this makes me wish to be outside again and treasure the few moments I've had. During this time I often pace my tiny cell, I wish I hadn't taken the space I had at the farm for granted, I could move — even run there! Here I could barely walk three steps.

David comes every evening to bring me fresh pellets, water and teach me. 66967 has her lesson at the same time as me. I can tell she doesn't like having the lessons by her crying and screaming. I know it is horrid of me but I try to ignore her, there is nothing I can do to help. Weeks have pasted and I am beginning to enjoy David's daily visits, sometimes I wish that 6967 would be taught by David too, I know she would enjoy it but at the same time a selfish part of me wants to keep David all to myself.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David teaches me to let other men pleasure me and he shows me how to pleasure him. I have learnt all men's sensitive parts and how to touch them in the right way. I think I am learning these things to pleasure David. He enjoys our lessons as much as I do.

Today, David says he has a very special lesson for me. 'Hey there Beautiful,' he smiles at me, and gives me a lingering peck on the lips. 'Today I am going to teach you your most important lesson, 69.' He looks at me expectantly but doesn't continue.

'I don't understand, is 69 my name or the name of the lesson?' I ask.

'Both,' he says smirking at me.

I remember what 6967 said on my first day, that my number, 6969, is special and that she didn't want to tell me what 69 meant. 'What is 69?'

'It's twice the fun!' his face lights up in the most beautiful way.

I know if I ask more questions he won't tell me the answers so I just wait for David to explain.

'Imagine the circular parts of the numbers 6 and 9 are heads and the rest of the number is the rest of our bodies,' David explains. I don't know what is so special about lying head to toe but I take off my clothes and so does David. I lay on the table and David lays beside me but instead of finding feet in my face I am met with an already hardening d*ck.

I have practiced blow jobs many times so I know what to do. I drag my tong from the bottom to the tip and I massage it with my hands. As David moans I feel vibrations on my clit. He uses his tong and finger to pleasure me, rubbing slow circles. This continues for a long time, we get faster and share the same rhythm. We cum together and I feel elated. David stops once we have lapped up the last of each others cum.

He stands up and lays down again with his head next to mine.

'Did you enjoy that?' David asks.

'Yes, it was amaz—,' he smothers my lips with his own before I can finish.

We kiss pationetly. Our tongs are practically wrestling. He roles on top of me and I moan as I feel his hard d*ck press against me. David's hands travel all over my body, I follow his lead, feeling the toned muscles of his butt. David shudders and rotates his hips in a fast rhythm. His hard shaft rushes past my opening. He has touched around that area so many times, but now I want him inside of me. I want us to become one person.

I role us over so that I am on top. David looks surprised but makes no move to stop me. I spread my legs and aline myself with his tip. He raises his hips to met me and I'm ready, his throbbing d*ck begins to slide into me.

'No,' he says.

I'm not listening to him. I try to push myself onto him.

'No, no, no, no,' he growls as he quickly slides out from under me. 'I can't do this,' he whispers under his breath.

He looks up at me, his eyes are ablaze with fury—and pain?

'Get off the table!' he shouts.

I stay stock still. I don't know what I've done wrong. David grabs me around the wast and throws me to the floor. I cry out as I land on my arm. He puts his clothes and my food onto the table and wheels it out the door. David glares at me before slamming the door.

I don't understand what just happened. He was smiling and joking with me when we started, and he has never been mad at me before. I rub my arm, it's not broken but the bruise will show by tomorrow. I must have done something wrong. Did I fail at 69? No, that can't be, he came and I cleaned up well. It must have been when I took control, that was wrong, he didn't give me permission. I am just a woman after all. I realise that over the past few weeks I have felt like more than just a woman, I have felt like a person, an equal to any man. I hear 6967 sob, her lesson isn't finished yet. I cry with her. I have been put back into my place, I am a woman and nothing more.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I made this chapter a little longer to make up for it. 

It's my birthday today so please vote and comment!

💜Clara