chapter 3 ⚔ Broken Dolls

In the office where Laurel worked, Oliver/Arrow was surrounded by police who all aimed their guns at him. 

Oliver raised his bow and arrow. 

"Put your weapon down," Laurel told him.

Oliver disguised his voice. "I'm not your enemy."

"Then put your weapon down," Laurel told him.

Oliver hesitated, slowly lowering his weapon.

Jill/Sapphire jumped down through the skylight, shattering the window. She turned to Cop 1, kicking him in the face, making him fall unconscious, turning to throw two knives into Cop 2 and 3's hands, making them drop their guns, catching one, using the butt of the cut to hit Cop 4 in the head, making him fall unconscious.

The remaining cops started to fire at Jill and Oliver.

Jill and Oliver took cover behind the desks.

Everything froze when they heard a high-pitched screeching from nearby. Everyone held their heads in pain, dropping their weapons.

The glass shattered around them.

The woman in red, so-called Ruby, jumped into the office from next to Jill, helping her stand. 

Jill looked at 'Ruby' in confusion.

Three cops came closer to shoot. 'Ruby' slashed a Sai knife into Cop 1's hands, making him drop his gun, kicking him in the chest, making him fall, spinning to kick Cop 2 in the face, making him fall, punching Cop 3 in the face, kicking Cop 1 in the chest.

The woman in black called the Canary with the sonic device helped Olive stand.

Cop 4 tried to shoot Canary. Canary kicked his gun out of the way, hitting him in the face with a staff, making him fall, sinning to kick Cop 5 in the chest, making him fall.

The two women led Jill and Oliver out.

The police picked up their weapons, firing.

Jill, 'Ruby', Oliver and Black Canary jumped out of the broken windows, running away, leaving.