Dead Slave ~Deadlox Vampire Slave Love Story~

I don't know how long I've been here. I think.....Three weeks? I have my best friend Caitlin here. And there's Natalie and Luna, too. We're all trying to survive our 'Masters'.

Who are our masters, you might ask?

Ty Collins, or Deadlox, is mine. He is a hot, dark eyed, dark haired Vampire that will seduce and make you his in an instant.

Mitchell Hughs, or BajanCanadian, is Caitlin's. He's nice to her sometimes, but mean, too. He's pretty cute, too. Hell, everyone in this house is.

Jason Probst, or MinecraftUnvierse, is Natalie's. He's sweet to her and the rest of us. I don't think he's ever hit Nat. Lucky her. I'm lucky if I only get hit.

Tyler Christie, or MunchingBrotato, is Luna's. He's sweet to her, too, but is also harsh on her. He's not all that bad, though.

Who am I? I'm Libby Oswald. I lost my sister, Clara, a while ago, when I got kidnapped by Ty and his friends. His friends are all so nice to me, especially Jason, Adam, and Quentin.

But there is someone worse to me than even Ty.

His girlfriend, Jocelyn.

She hates me with a burning passion. I'm just glad she has sex with him so I don't have to. I still hate that cold hearted-

Ty's calling. I better go. Whatever you do, do not go out alone or weaponless. For all you know, someone would be waiting in the dark to grab you and never let you go. But who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky like Nat, or fall for your captor like Caitlin, or be as fierce as Luna. But maybe you'll be like me. Weak, pained, and wanted to die or get out more than anything.

This is my life now. And if I even hope to be free, I'd have to go to Hell and back. Literally.