Chapter 2 Pissing Off The Queen of Mean

I limped on my leg downstairs, looking for Adam. Instead, I came across Jocelyn and Ty making out on the living room couch.

"Eww," I muttered, forgetting they could hear me. Ty shot up, placing Jocelyn down. In a mere second, I was pinned to the wall.

"So.....Adam fixed you up, huh?" He said, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "Well your Knight in Budder Armor isn't here to save you right now."

I closed my eyes, waiting to be hit or thrown across the room. Something even worse happened.

Ty's lips lightly touched my neck. My eyes popped wide open as he trailed his lips up and down my neck. Jocelyn glared at me, but she knew better than anyone that she was his sex toy, not me. He was just trying to find the right-HOLY F***ING SH*T!

I screamed as Ty's fangs dug deep into my skin. My knees shook, wanting to buckle underneith me.

Tyler and Jason ran into the room instantly. Jason shoved Ty off of me and pulled me into his arms.

"Ty, stop it!" He yelled. "Go find Nat and Luna," He whispered.

I nodded and jogged off, only coming to a walk when I found the slave rooms. Luna, Nat, and Caitlin all sat in a circle. It was Friday night, and after 5 on Friday's we were relieved of our chores and such, unless we didn't have them done. On Saturdays and Sundays we got to do what we wanted.

"Are you OK?" Luna asked me, seeing the blood dripping from my neck and the swelling in my leg. I collapsed onto the ground next to them.

"No," I mumbled. "My leg and head hurt. My neck is on fire. I don't even want to live anymore."

Caitlin crawled over to me and pulled me into a hug. All of these girls have been here for longer than me, yet they don't want to die. Then again, they have the nicer masters. Of course, they aren't the best to them, but Ty is so mean to me.

"You'll be OK," She whispered to me. "You'll be alright,"

I shook with fright, sobs racking my body. What was I going to do? Ty was either going to kill me painfully, or I could find some way to do it myself. But the guys, nor the girls here, would ever let me find a way to do it.

It was now 8 o'clock at night. Dinner was happening a bit later than usual, because the guys had to cook it tonight. We were all sitting at our tables. The guys and Jocelyn at the big table, the girls and I at the slave table.

"Oh baby, can I get some money to go shopping?" Jocelyn purred, placing her manicured hand on Ty's chest. I felt something.....disgusted? Jealous? Uhm.....definitely not the last one.

"Jocelyn, I just bought like ten new things yesterday!" Ty told her. I giggled a bit. Jocelyn turned to me.

"What are you laughing at?" She snarled. "B****!"

"You're the b****." I said. The girls gasped.

Jocelyn narrowed her eyes at me. I glared right back.

"I suggest you don't talk to me like that," She snarled.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me? What's the fun in that if I want to die?" I shot back.

Adam's face fell. "Libby...." He breathed.

"Then I'll just torture you, make your life miserable." She hissed.

"Fine," I shrugged.

"Jocelyn, you won't touch her!" Adam snarled at her.

"And what are you gonna do, ugly?" She growled.

I stood up. "Adam is not ugly!"

"Obviously you think he's hot, being you kissed him and all." Ty's eyes narrowed into slits at Adam.

"What?" He asked. Adam's eyes grew wide. "How did you-?"

"I didn't tell her I swear!" Quentin said.

"Sure, I kissed Adam." I grinned, an idea that may or may not get me killed forming in my head. "He's a lot better at kissing than your boyfriend."

That was that. Jocelyn snapped. She lunged at me and shoved up against the wall. Her gleaming white fangs protruded from her mouth. Her eyes were like fire.

"So I see the witch is in her natural skin," I smirked. I knew I'd die from this. That's the only reason I'm fighting her.

"You're so dead," She snarled. I felt something go deep into my gut. I looked down and saw her pull her long sharp nails, or more like claws, from my stomach. I slid down the wall, clutching the wound.

I was going to die today. I hope your happy Ty and Jocelyn.

"I.....hope......you're....h-happy.....T-Ty and.....J-Joc-celyn-n...." I managed to choke out. Blood dripped down my mouth. Then, there was nothing.