Chapter 10 Fear and Love

~Libby's P.O.V.~

I heard her before I saw her. Her voice was soft and sweet. I woke up and felt around for Preston, but he wasn't there. I felt a pang of sadness hit me.

I could hear her voice talking, and Preston's voice followed. I got up out of bed and walked downstairs. Preston was talking to a girl with long black hair and pretty blue eyes.

"Who is she?" The girl asked, her head snapping up to me. Preston turned and smiled at me, holding his arm out for me to go to him. I did and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"This is my girlfriend, Libby." He smiled and kisses my cheek.

"I'm Sara," The girl said. "Preston's ex. I didn't realize he had a mortal girlfriend."

I wanted to run. This girl scared me, even with her warm eyes and smile.

I saw her smirk. "You're scared of me,"

"N-No," I said. She threw her head back and laughed.

"Honey, that's my power. I can sense fear and pain, and you're fearful of me." She said. Preston held me closer to him.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," He whispered, placing his lips to the top of my head. "She won't hurt you,"

"I wouldn't, unless I had a reason to," She smiled. "I was only here to talk with Preston."

I nodded, not wanting to talk. She still scared me.

~Ty's P.O.V.~

I was laying in my bed when a knock came to my door.

"Come in," My voice was weak and hoarse. The door creaked open and in walked the brown haired Clara Oswald.

"I uh...I'm sorry." She whispered. I looked over at her. She was pretty, to say the least.

I sat up in bed and patted the spot next to me. She carefully and hesitantly came and sat next to me.

"I never meant to drive her away like that. I love her," I said, burying my face in my hands. Clara's hands softly touched my own and pulled them away from my face. My eyes met her brown ones and it was like I was hypnotized. Just like with her sister.

I leaned in and kissed her, my hand touching her back and pulling her on top of me.

"You better not be kissing my slave," Jerome's voice growled from the doorway. "Or you're dead, Deadlox."