Who Wins? You Decide!

So, as I've done before, I'm going to ask you guys to help get the story moving along! As most of my stories are on hold because either A.) I got writer's block. B.) I feel they aren't good enough to work on, but don't want to delete them. or C.) I don't get the feedback I want. I have decided to take this one off hold for a little while, but don't get too happy. I'll probably have it back up on hold in like a week's time.

Not the point though! I want you guys to move the story along!

So, since Chapter 11 Powers was all about, well, powers, some of you guys told me to make Libby a Vampire! And at first I laughed. I would NEVER make the main character a Vampire with a Vampire. But, now that I think about it, it'd be pretty freaking sweet. So, I'm going to do it! But not yet. I need to build up to it! With like a reason. Not just the whole Bella Swan "I want to be a Vampire" approach. So, it's up to you guys, though! If you want her to be a Vampire, let me know in the comments down below! Also, I MIGHT let you pick her powers, though I'm almost 99.9% sure I know what I want her powers to be! Also, who do you want her to be with int he grand scheme of things? Ty, Adam, or Preston? And who do you want Michaela with? Jerome, or Ty?

Who wins? You decide!