Chapter 13 Run You Clever Boy, And Remember + A/N!

A/N: I changed Michaela Davis's name to Clara Oswald! Yes, that name is in the lovely CaitlinTSM's All These Lies book (Go check her out and the book). And Yes, it is the name of the lovely companion in Doctor Who as of the second half of Season 7 and now Season 8. I love Clara in DW and I adore Jenna Coleman, so I used Clara's name. It's changed in everything but the previous A/N's. Not only, I couldn't use the last name Davis as it is actually Jocelyn's last name! So, here's the chapter!

~Ty's P.O.V.~

"So, who is gonna put there venom in her?" Quentin asked. My dead heart made a skip in my chest and I rushed to the bed.

"Me," I said, before Adam or Preston could object. My fangs protruded from my mouth and I gently turned Libby's head to the side. I gently kissed her neck for a second before sliding my fangs into her body. I felt her blood touch my fangs and it took all of my will power to inject venom instead of suck up her blood.

I closed my eyes, filling her body with my venom. I pulled back and Quentin pounded on her chest, trying to start up her heart.

"C'mon baby girl, c'mon," Preston encouraged.

"Please, princess, c'mon," Clara said, close to tears. "Clever girl wake up. Wake up!"

"Run you clever boy," A voice mumbled, a smirk resting on newly remade red lips. "And remember."

Gorgeous Lapis eyes locked onto my gold ones. Instantly I was pinned to the wall, Libby's strength overpowering my own.

"Whoa," I gasped. "Beauty, brains, and strength."

"Clever little Ty, trying to save the day. But boy, you better run and remember what you did to me." She had a playful smirk, so I knew not to be scared.

"Gotta let up first love," I said.

"Nope," She smiled, letting go enough to hug me. I hugged back, wrapping my arms tightly around her.

Then, she uttered three words I thought I'd never hear her say, "I forgive you."

~Libby's P.O.V.~

"Libby!" Someone gasped. My head snapped and saw her. My sister. My beautiful, funny sister. Clara.

"Clara..." I gasped. She smiled and ran to me, hugging me tightly. I hugged back as loosely as I could, so not to hurt her with my newfound strength.

"Who is she?" Preston asked.

"My companion," I smiled. "The Companion to my Doctor. Meet Clara, my sister."

Clara smiled softly at Preston. "You're her boyfriend?"

"Yes," Preston said. "I am. Nice to meet you,"

"I'd say the same but you took her from me, too, so nope." Clara giggled. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. She let go of the hug and moved back to Jerome.

I glared at him. "Hurt her, and I will not be so easy on you," I hissed.

Jerome nodded and lifted his hands in the air in defense. I nodded back and turned to my friends.

"So now that you're a Vampire," Nat asked. "Are you gonna have your own slave?"

"No," I said. "I've got Preston, he's as good as a slave, even better." I smiled over at him. He rushed to my side and kissed my cheek.

"Can we see your powers?" He asked me, smiling slightly. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, but let's go outside." I said. We all rushed outside and I smiled, drawing my hand out and flittering it out like a fairy. Water spurted from my fingertips and moved with my hand. In my other hand, I formed fire on my pointer finger and shot it jokingly at Ty. Next, I sunk Adam and Quentin down in a pool of mud. I blew the rest of the guys, including Preston back, with a gale force wind.

"She's can control the elements," Jason muttered.

"Cool," Tyler said.

I looked to Ty with a playful smirk on my lips. Time to get a bit of revenge.

"Hey Ty," I grinned. "Run you clever boy,"

Ty ran as fast his could. I followed suit, chasing him with fire in my hands.

I always wanted to be a Vampire. And now I was once.

But if I thought life was going to be good now, I was dead wrong.