Epilogue

Weeks had passed since I had been turned and lost Preston. I had grown to feed on animal blood and better use my powers. It was all thanks to Ty.

"Hey, you okay?" Ty asked me, coming into my room.

"Yeah, fine," I said as I sat up. "Need something?"

"I wanted to talk... About us..." Ty said. His pale cheeks turned pink and he scratched the back of his neck.

"What about us?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. I wondered when we would have this conversation.

"I really did like you... Then, Preston took you. You had that thing with Adam. Look, I just want to-" Ty began. He didn't get to finish. I didn't let him.

I pressed my lips softly against his. I placed my hands against his chest, running one down his chest.

Ty's arms instinctively wrapped around my waist. He drew me closer to him, kissing me harder.

I drew back, smiling softly. "Is that what you meant?" I asked him.

He nodded, blushing furiously. "Ever since we brought you here... I knew I had to have you."

"I'm yours." I breathed, looking at him with my blue eyes.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and buried my face into his neck.

"I'm all yours, forever and always. I'm your dead slave." I told him, smiling. Ty smiled bsck as he held me close.

"And I'll never let you go again." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

I know this was a short chapter, but I needed to end this story and wrap it up. Just like I ended my Sky trilogy, I will be ending most of the old stories on my account. Some will be deleted and some will just be left to work on.

Thank you all so much for your support on this story. You are all amazing and I'm sorry it took so long to get this story updated and finished. I hope you will continue to support me and my stories. Love you all.

Love,

LapisPrincessLibby