Chapter 4 Making Decisions.

~Ty's P.O.V.~

I sat in my room after kicking Jocelyn out. I refused to go check on Libby. Sure, Quentin saved her, but I'm the last person she wants to see, when she wakes up, that is.

I sighed and paced around my room. Libby almost died and it was all my fault. I couldn't bear to see her.....Adam holding her hand.....whispering things to her......

I fell to my knees. How could I have been so mean to her?

I grapped my hair and yanked at it. The only reason I was so mean to her was Jocelyn.....She turned me onto the dark side!

I've gotta fix this. And I'll start by handing her over to Adam.

~Adam's P.O.V.~

I held Libby's hand tightly in my own. The girls wanted to see her, but Quentin said only he and I should be in the room at the moment. Libby could wake up or problems could occur. I was not going to leave the room. Not while she was still in here, that is.

I watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed. I smiled at her.

"Can I come in Quentin?" Someone asked. It was Ty.

"No," Quentin called back through the door.

"Then can Adam come out? I need to talk to him!" I sighed and let go of Libby's hand. I walked out with my hands in my jean pockets.

"Yes?" I asked, almost snarling. Ty sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"You can have her," He told me. I gasped. Did he just give me Libby?

"What?" My voice was quiet with shock.

"You can have Libby," He sighed. Tears fell down his cheeks. "She's better with you. You won't hurt you.....Like me," His next words hurt me. "I'm a monster."

"Oh, Ty," I sighed, putting my hand on his shoulder. "You aren't a monster any more than I am."

Ty began to cry harder. "I was only the way I was because of Jocelyn. Almost losing Libby opened my eyes."

I sighed. "How about this?" I asked him. "We let her choose who she wants. Out of all of us, minus Mitch, Jason, and Tyler."

"Alright," He nodded. I smiled at him.

I hope Libby picks me.

Who should he pick as her "Master?" Ty, Adam, Jerome, or Quentin? This is not to say who she should fall in love with.