Chapter 1 Adam's Love and Ty's Cruelty

I let Jocelyn slap my hard across the face. I didn't make a sound. She didn't deserve to hear me cry out in pain.

"That's what you get for being late!" She screamed. Ty stood, leaning against the wall, smirking.

"Can I have a turn?" He snarled. Jocelyn stepped back and Ty walked up to me, grabbing me by the throat. "This'll teach you for being late!"

I was hurled against the far wall, hearing something crack. Tears sprung to my eyes, blood dripping from my head. My leg hurt, and was at an odd angle.

"Ty!" Adam shouted. He rushed up to me, and in an instant, I was in his arms. "DON'T F***ING TOUCH HER!"

"She's mine and Jocelyn's slave," Ty reminded him. "I can do what I please with her."

"You're gonna kill her," Adam snarled, holding me to his chest. He walked away, ignoring Ty's protests. He put me gently on his bed and grabbed my leg.

"This'll hurt," He muttered as he quickly, and very painfully, snapped my leg back into place. I let out a scream. The scream had felt like it was drowning my lungs as I held it in when I hit the wall.

"Your head though...." He sighed, lightly touching the wound. He grabbed a staple gun....At least I think that's what it was.

"Adam....Please, no," I begged, my eyes wide and tears streaming down my cheeks. Ty sighed and walked over to the door, called Quentin in. Besides Adam, Quentin was probably my favorite here. He wasn't ever mean to me, and truly seemed to care for me. Yet, he was still on Ty's side, though, on the whole 'I'm his slave and should obey him' deal.

"Quentin, staple the wound?" Adam asked him. Quentin nodded silently and gently placed one hand on my head, the other one holding the gun.

"Adam!" I cried. Adam shushed me and stroked my chee with one hand, grabbing both of my hands in the other. My hands were so small compared to his.

"Sh," He soothed. "I'll distract you,"

"How?" I whispered, my voice hoarse and weak.

"Don't tell Ty," He said as his lips grazed my own. I focused on his smell, the sweet taste of his lips.

I felt the first staple go into my head. It hurt, but I focused on kissing Adam. Soon, there wasn't much pain and Quentin was done.

"Thanks Quentin," Adam told him as he pulled away from our kiss.

"No problem," Quentin nodded. He lightly ruffled the other side of my head and walked away. Adam turned to me and sighed.

"You can rest for the day. Ty and Jocelyn can do things themselves." He told me.

"Thanks Adam," I whispered, my eyes closing. I fell asleep, dreaming of Adam's love and Ty's cruelty.