Chapter 9 Secrets Buried Deeper

~Clara's P.O.V.~

Ty stared at me as I sat with the other slaves at dinner. His eyes were like burning holes into my soul. I glared at him.

"Are you guys having a staring contest?" Natalie asked.

I hissed at Ty, and he flinched back. "THAT JACK@$$ STOLE MY SISTER!"

Jerome stood up, his eyes in a soft glare on me. "Clara, I'd suggest you stop before you get punished."

"KILL ME FOR ALL I F***ING CARE!" I screamed. "HE TOOK THE ONE IMPORTANT THING TO ME AND THAT WAS LIBBY! YOU TOOK HER AND HURT HER AND NOW WHERE IS SHE? UP NORTH IN WASHINGTON WHERE I MAY NEVER GET TO SEE HER AGAIN! YOU. STOLE. MY. SISTER!"

Jerome slammed me into the wall, hard. I groaned as I heard a crack in my back. Oh gosh. I've always had back pains.

"Jerome," Ty said, jumping up. "Don't,"

"Don't what? Punish her? What, are you the only one who can punish slaves?" He growled at Ty. His eyes were red and creepy.

Ty glared hard at Jerome. "F*** you," He murmured, before running up to his room.

~Ty's P.O.V.~

I screamed as loud as I could once I was in my room. I was Immortal! I was dead. I wasn't supposed to feel pain! Why was my chest hurting so much?

I fell to my knees and cried. Angrily, I got back up and threw anything I had in my room. I saw the Lapis blue blanket and picked it up. I tore it in half and then started crying into one of the pieces as I realized what I had done.

Libby, why'd you have to go?

~Libby's P.O.V~

I was nearly half asleep later on when Preston walked in. He still had no shirt on. He climbed in bed next to me and wrapped one arm around me. He kissed the side of my hide and I think he was smiling.

"I love you," He whispered, probably thinking I was asleep. I smiled in my sleep and curled up more into him, my back against his chest. He gasped slightly. "Are you awake?"

"Kinda," I murmured, turning and shoving my face in his chest. His body was rigid with shock, but then he relaxed and pulled me more into him. I felt his lips softly touch my own and I smiled, softly kissing him back.

I danced my fingers across his chest, making him shiver. He pulled me even closer, so close there wasn't even room to breathe. Preston flipped us over, so he was on top, and began biting my lip softy. I opened my mouth and let him have dominance.

Never in my life have I been able to do this. Kiss. Touch. Love. It's all thanks to Preston Arsement, the Vampire that took me from my torturous master and made me practically his girlfriend, that I can be free and happy.