emptiness.

Chapter 01
(Emptiness is the key)

Chapter 01(Emptiness is the key)

Baekhyun

I clutched my trembling fingers onto Ellie, tightly as the streets fell with corpses. One after another piled atop the now glistening red charcoal, engrossing you into the scene of death, and death alone. The horizon had soon to set, leaving me and my tiny stuffed elephant alone in the hazardous streets of Gimhae. "Mommy?" My voice cried out breathless, she was supposedly visiting the neighbors. That was three days ago.

"Baekhyun!" A large body trudged into mine, knocking both bodies to the ground. "Ow." I said rubbing my forehead from the impact that had just occurred. "Hyung, that really hurt!" I exclaimed whilst staring at Kyungsoo. "Baekhyun i'm glad you're okay," he responded quickly before pulling Ellie and i up. "H-hyung, where's my mommy?" Hope rose in my eyes as Kyungsoo lead me to his light peach car.

"Baek," Kyungsoo lead on, pressing slightly on the gas peddle when we were finally buckled up. "Kyungie, my mommies back there!" I pointed, worrisome rose in my voice. "Baek-" I shook my head violently as my hold became more urgent on Ellie. "I-i," pausing, tears fell from my tear ducts,"i want my mommy!" I cried out.

"I want my mommy too-" Kyungsoo tried to help but it lead to making matters even worse for the situation. "Kyungie! Then go back! Lets get both our mommies!" Kyungsoo's hands violently tightened on the steering wheel of the jeep. "Baekie...mommies not-" Kyungsoo eyes stayed firm onto the road as he tried to explain where my mommy was. "You're not going to see mommy for a little bit okay?" My tears fell harder onto Ellie who was engraved to my chest.

"W-why not?" Voices became more silent in the dark car. I turned my to the streets of cold bodies, who laid down without moving. "Baekie don't look," Kyungsoo urged looking over at my slouched body. "Kyungie..." i began as my eyes wondered the red streets.

"Is that the baker?" I pressed my slim finger to the glass window, trying to gesture towards the man in a white attire. "Baekhyun don't gets so close to the door okay?" Kyungsoo's words were firm, catching me off guard as the baker walked more closely to the car. Kyungsoo had slowed down some, seeing other people in the streets. I reached for my latch on the seat belt, letting it slowly go up my small frame of a body Kyungie called it.

Placing Ellie onto the arm rest i clutched the car handle. Clammy hands from my tears wet the surface as i slowly pulled it opened. "Baekhyun! What are you-" Before Kyungsoo could finish his sentence, i already opened the door to the baker who was coming my way.

"D-do you need a ride mister?" My voice captured the blonde haired male off guard.
"Baekhyun, get in right now." Kyungsoo directed. His words were very stern and it startled me. "K-kyung-" I couldn't finish as tears were already falling from my doe eyes. My body was currently a couple feet away from the baker who came even closer to me.