for.

Chapter 17
(for i do not understand)

❝᷀Baekhyun + Chanyeol ❝᷀༎third person༎

Baekhyun + Chanyeol ❝᷀
third person

___________________
˚Training Room [トレーニング室]

"I, Park Chanyeol, a dead creature likes you, Byun Baekhyun, a living human."

Baekhyun's head was still dizzy as Chanyeol's large hands embraced his body. The young burnet's eyes were stuck open, seemingly going to be wide open for the next few hours. The kiss may have been a few seconds, but it was enough to send Baekhyun in a frizzy flurry.

"You-you," With teary eyes he touched his lips in shock, ignoring the satisfying shivers flowing throughout his body. Chanyeol lightly smiled at the tiny boy's reaction, seeing how he hasn't freaked out yet gave him an overwhelming sense of confidence.

Not only was Chanyeol beaming because he actually got to give Baekhyun a real, heartfelt kiss but the boy seemed so dazed by it as well. From now on Chanyeol secretly vowed to only give Baekhyun heartfelt kisses every time for the rest of his life.

"Hey, look at me." The elder lifted Baekhyun's head up, showcasing his white teeth to the human boy in a wide smile. Baekhyun stared for awhile, waiting for Chanyeol to continue.

"Yes, things haven't been the best since you have showed up here, I know that. But ever since I laid my eyes upon you...you're all I see. All I breathe. I was too overwhelmed at first as if I couldn't handle it. But- but I can. Baekhyun, give me a chance. Please, let me be yours as you will be mine."

Before Chanyeol could comprehend anything Baekhyun busted out in tears once again. His eyes created streams cascading down his warm cheeks, travailing down his chin.

"I-" Baekhyun choked on his words, "I don't k-know." Chanyeol nodded his head, understanding.

"Then let me show you. Say, lets make a deal," Baekhyun stands quiet, tears starting to dry up on his face. The young human wasn't only having a buzzed mind but experiencing a new Chanyeol.

The old, regular Chanyeol doesn't beg, he doesn't plead for others. He is plain rude and won't seek out for love. But that Chanyeol is gone, swept away in the wind and has been replaced by a new one.

"You become my boyfriend until you want to breakup, but while you are my boyfriend I'll show you how I can be good for you. How I need you."