in.

Chapter 08
(in what form?)

❝᷀Kyungsoo❝᷀༎third person༎                                                                 ______________˚✧Wolves den [餓狼 ]

❝᷀Kyungsoo❝᷀
third person
                                                                 ______________
˚Wolves den [餓狼 ]

His body doesn't even want to move, it lays still in Jongin's bedroom, in the wolves den. Jongin has left Kyungsoo only to go hunt with his friend Sehun, leaving the poor pureblood alone in the selfish wolf's room. "I'm leaving to go hunt for some food." Jongin finished grabbing all of the supplies he needed to go hunting when he told Kyungoo what he was up to, also adding in a couple remarks of how Kyungsoo can't leave this room to find his beloved friend. "You absolutely can not leave this room at all, you here me? You're already in the wolves territory, so I highly suggest you stay here until I get back." Jongin looked at his  little male sitting criss-cross on the big king sized golden mattress, something that would probably become his new home real fast in the next couple days.

After recalling what Jongin has said about not leaving his room at all when he's there, Kyungsoo really didn't care about the elder's words, instead he kind of (not going to lie) zoned out the wolf's voice. The only phrase he exactly remembers is 'Wolves den' and 'Don't leave'. The pureblood rolled his eyes while heaving a sigh, blah, blah, blah he thought. Kyungsoo lifted his body up from the bed heading towards the door leading to the rest of the big building-ish thing they were closed off in. Kyungsoo's hand touched the handle of the door, slowly starting to turn it till it stopped not even halfway. Jongin locked the door. Maybe Kyungsoo should have been paying more attention to Jongin's words so he could ask the wolf to keep the door unlocked. Somehow inside Kyungsoo though knew Jongin would still lock the door, trust or not.

Heaving a sigh, Kyungsoo grabbed a plastic vase that was holding a flower on their bed stand, bringing it close to the knob he swung down hard on the handle. It took him about thirty tries until the knob loosely popped off the handle it was built into. "Ahah!" Kyungsoo was unbelievably happy with his accomplishment that he didn't even think about Jongin coming to find the doorknob broken and laying on the floor. Also a missing Kyungsoo if he comes back just before the small boy can get back without a trace.

Since the vase was plastic it only cracked some but the flowers did end up on the floor, with some traces of water on the bedside. Holding the now hole in the door, Kyungsoo pulled it open to the view of wide paintings of woods and evergreen trees displayed across a forest of beautiful green trees. If Kyungsoo wasn't in such a hurry, he'd stop to admire the gorgeous paintings but he wanted to see Baekhyun. He was determined to. Heading down the big hall full of gold paint mixed with deep red spoldges on the nice golden color, Kyungsoo just hopes that's not what he thinks it is.

Turning all of the corners he specifically remembered when Jongin brought him down here, trying to get away from all the trouble that was happening in the main training room.
Almost at the doors that separate the wolves den and Chanyeol's main territory, Kyungsoo stopped to put his hands on the wide double doors, thinking back to when Jongin said he liked to claim the wolves den as his. Shaking his head abruptly at the thought of Jongin especially saying to not leave his room under any circumstance until he was home to their room. The pearblood swore he heard Jongin add in its dangerous for a human out here and crap like that. But the small one can't help but feel a little nervous at his words.

"Do not psych yourself out Kyungsoo! We must make it to see if Baekhyun is alright." As if Kyungsoo was two people,(which he always talks to himself anyway) he carried on with his plan to see Baekhyun. Despite the burning pain that still lingers in ribcage where Jongin had brutally burned his name there no matter how much the younger struggled in protest, he was too weak and tired to fight back the wolf's tight grip. After that 'little' scene he carried Kungsoo back to his room explaining why he did everything. Kyungsoo definitely did not believe the elders words until his purple eyes turned to more of a green color, making Kyungsoo stumble back on the bed, back pressed firmly against the long backboard.

"You're not understanding this from my prospective! Kyungsoo do not be difficult with me right now, what else do you want me to say?!" Jongin fisted his hands through his hair roughly. Kyungsoo was being very difficult right now to the wolf and he was not appreciating the current mood of his mate. "I am not your-your mate! You burned your fucking name into my skin without resistance when I told you to stop!" Kyungsoo's back was firm against the hard wood of the backboard, his hands tightly balled into the sheets. "I did it because you are my mate, we've been through this already." Jongin's voice had calmed down a little but Kyungsoo was still mad, very mad at the elder, cursing him in his mind silently as he watched Jongin pull at his hair more and more. Kyungsoo thought he could see little bald spots already.

"You are not getting an apology if that's what you're wondering baby," Jongin grins halting his movements to stare at the smaller, "because quite frankly, I feel no regrets at all." Kyungsoo could feel the words burning in his skin. "What are you going to do now huh? Kill me after you had enough of my body?!" Anger striking at the younger, Kyungsoo, picked up a pillow and threw it at Jongin hard enough to it him in the arms causing it to make a loud sound.

"Calm the fuck down, no I'd never dream of doing that. Kyungsoo mate's are destined to be with each other forever-"
"And what? What if I don't want to be your mate? Is your little spell going to vanish? No, because you already knew my fucking name without me telling you! So hell, it must be something real then!" Kyungsoo huffed loudly. Jongin stared at Kyungsoo hard before grinning evilly. " Once I fuck the sense out of you," he grins, "when I mark you officially, claiming you as mine you'll believe in everything that gets thrown your way." Kyungsoo squeaks before getting up to only run over to the wolf hitting him square in the jaw. "You are not getting anywhere with my body." The pearblood clenches his jaw at how his knuckles suddenly hurt really bad.

"I am going to leave here soon." Kyungsoo says as he officially opens the door to another hallway leading to Chanyeol's territory, he already knows a lot of things around here and how they function. He made Jongin tell him after their fight, just before he left for hunting.
On the way to Chanyeol's head quarters he passed maids and servants going to room to room, bringing food to each room.

A sudden cry catches his attention, his tired eyes flying to be awake as he hears the familiar cries coming from a few hallways away. "Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo croaks out, not used to saying his name out loud for a couple of hours now. "I-i want my mommy!" Baekhyun's cries seem more desperate, and it's an understatement to say Kyungsoo's heart dropped.

"Baekhyun!"

++

Cliff hanger, DUN. Jk, this chapter probably doesn't make any sense.

WARNING: Chapter not revised.