look.

Chapter 011
(looking at your neck makes me blush)

Chapter 011(looking at your neck makes me blush)

❝᷀Baekhyun❝᷀
third person

_______________
˚Dinning hall, room 206 [部屋]

The aftermath resulted with the dragon yelling as usual and Baekhyun shying away from Chanyeol as much as he can. After what had happened in the kitchen, Baekhyun did not want to risk having the weird feeling in his lower region and especially a hand down there. With sitting as far away as possible to Chanyeol, he was practically falling off of the seat, causing Chanyeol to pull him back up multiple times by the arm. But he may or may not be thinking of grabbing him by the thighs instead.

"Bloody hell Baekhyun can you control your body?!" Jongdae huffs out, annoyed with the human boy who seems to be fidgeting around for an unknown reason. Soon Bekhyun hears a boy with dark blue hair scoff, hitting the dragon while doing so. "Kim Jongdae that is a cuss word! You are not to use that type of language what so ever." Baekhyun laughs at Jongdae's flushed face, earning a grin from Chanyeol beside him. "Sorry honey." Jongdae says, rubbing his shoulder where Minseok had just hit him.

Minseok shakes his head at his husband, clearly not going to accept his apology.
"Watch this, Minseok and Jongdae have the funniest arguments." Luhan whispers from his side. Baekhyun nods, eager to see this unfold.
"Sorry my tosh! You are always cussing when I'm here or not!" Luhan and Baekhyun laugh together, being joined by Kyungsoo soon after. Jongdae stays quiet. "Every single sentence is filled with the f word when your gone Minseok." Chanyeol says, smiling widely when Jongdae looks at him with betrayal.

"You bitch!" Jongdae yells.
"Oh that too."
"Jongdae! I've had enough of your potty mouth, I simply do not want bumpy growing up with that language around their head." Minseok points his finger accusingly at his husband.
"It's not fair! When we were in the middle of making sleepy you wouldn't even say 'hell'! And that was every night for one month straight!" The dragon threw his hands up in the air, defeat eating him away.

Minseok's mouth opens widely, "Well maybe i would if i was from a place called that! And it's not my fault if you were going very soft the whole time. Why don't you spice some things up for once?!" Jongdae rubs his temples.
"I do not want to hurt you that's why i go soft Minseok-"
"Are you calling me weak?!" Jongdae takes Minseok's arm, pulling the male closer to him. Minseok tries struggle away, but by the looks of Jongdae's scales coming out from his neck, reaching his face; Minseok isn't going anywhere.
"I'm not calling you weak baby." Jongdae holds Minseok's cheeks, making them puffy. He kisses his wife's cheeks, moving to give his lips a quick peck.