what.

Chapter 03
(What are you?)

Chapter 03(What are you?)

3rd Person

Chanyeol, was currently in his office, ready to yell at Yixing for something that he had just broken. His short temper always took the worse of him, making everything in whatever case, turn worst.

"I swear to god Yixing! If you break anything else in the next five minutes, i will kill you." Chanyeol sighed roughly. With a flick of the hand Yixing was out of the room, away from more things to break.

Instead of silence which Chanyeol longed for, he was met once again with a clash but from out of the hallway instead. "Jesus Yixing i swear to god-"
"Sir, there are some intruders." Junmyeon called from the doorway that had been opened roughly.

"Just kill them it's fine." Chanyeol easily decided.
"Sir, they're humans." This caught the giants pale blue eyes. "What the hell are humans doing inside our territory!" The short temper came back, unwanted.

"Some how they can see us." Junmyeon's voice went shy as Chanyeol abruptly stood from his seat. His breath was loud as he stormed down the red hallway splattered in blood.

He reached two big black doors decorated with symbols in latin meanings, big holes bolted into the sides. His large hands drew the doors in, vastly.
"Where are the humans!" An echo bounced off of the roof shaped like a dome loudly and powerful.

Sehun was the first to speak, "Over here!" Chanyeol reluctantly follows the youngest towards the place where the so called humans were. In chains there was little Baekhyun and slightly larger Kyungsoo, with feet dangling from a high distance.

Baekhyun's mind raced with scared thoughts of death. Fearing what was going to happen to him and his best friend. The man that approached Baekhyun looked very tall, red hair that lays over his eyes; imaging that it would be hard for him to see.

Pale skin mixed with a slight tan, almost human like. His eyes were blue a rare sight to see in Korea, but what made Baekhyun's eyes widen was the thing over his eyes. It was a thing that looked pale and blurry, almost like how the room was saw before. Glossed over. Chanyeol reached his hand out to Baekhyun, making the little one flinch.

"Don't touch him." Kyungsoo spoke with bold words, maybe too bold because the blondie struck his palm into Kyungsoo's stomach. Making the boy hunch up in the chains that were clasped tightly around his wrists.