but.

Chapter 07
(but what shall i do?)

Chapter 07(but what shall i do?)

third person

"Let's see what those lips will look like when i bite the living shit out of them." Chanyeol's voice was full of hunger, desire creeping over his blue eyes that seem to be hidden under the lust. Baekhyun wanted to scream for someone- anyone to help get this giant off of him.

His mind was too young to understand what these actions were for and why they were created. But somehow these certain actions made him feel limp, his poor knees give out and fall. Most importantly he really didn't like the feeling of something making his private place hurt, aching for an unknown reason.

Chanyeol's large hands ran up through the smaller's shirt skillfully, running over Baekhyun's hardened nipples. His body shook with chills, causing his skin to prick with goosebumps all over his milky white flesh.
Lips sucked harder on Baekhyun's neck making red bloom brightly onto his innocent skin, purple here and there as well. "You're making me go crazy already."

Chanyeol's voice seemed to deepen at his statement, his hands suddenly lowering to grip the boy's hips hard, shoving his smaller body more into Chanyeol's. The elders teeth bit harder into Baekhyun's skin, making the color go red. Most likely going to turn purple in a few moments. "Ahaaa." Baekhyun moaned through a closed mouth.

Chanyeol's hand gripped Baekhyun's head once he thought he neck was covered in enough bite marks from his teeth only. He grinned, thinking about how he only could be the one to touch Baekhyun like this, how he could only leave marks on his pure skin, he is the only one who can kiss Baekhyun's lushes lips.
"Now tell me, has anyone ever kissed you?" Chanyeol's asks with eyes full of lust, his words were deep and demanding.

Baekhyun shook his head violently, what was kissing? I mean mom has kissed me before but she's supposed to! Baekhyun thought. Chanyeol smirks he usual, dirty smirk at the little male, quite pleased.
"Good, perfect even." Wasn't kissing lips to lips? But in a manor only parents do?
"W-what do you mean?" Baekhyun's stuttering has lessened now, which is good on his part. Probably the only good thing.

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's quivering lips, how much he wanted to touch them, kiss them with full passion. Wreck them to the point they've become nothing but bruised and bleeding, definitely swollen from his touch. Chanyeol leaned in slowly, seeming to torture himself and maybe Baekhyun just a little bit, but only a little bit. Before his lips could graze on the tiny ones he stopped, two lips close to each other's by less than an inch, he pulled away quickly from the smaller one.

Relief flowed through Baekhyun as the elder stepped away from him, hands leaving his body to come up to his own chest, crossing his arms. Now he doesn't have to worry about his first kiss being taken away from him by a mean giant or being raped even. Chanyeol seemed to know what he was doing because Baekhyun's hair was now messy with blue mixed with purple and a hint of red marks left all over his neck.