for.

Chapter 06
(for what i do not know)

Chapter 06(for what i do not know)

★彡3rd person

Luhan wasn't joking when he said he had a child. He really wasn't joking at all. A baby boy was currently giggling in Baekhyun's arms, shaking and squawking at every thing that seemed to move or make a sound, making Baekhyun scream as well with excitement.
Baekhyun of course thought that this was too adorable and already started to treasure Sehun and Luhan's little baby boy to the brink of death.

"Isn't he just the cutest thing?" Luhan giggles when his baby holds his arms out for his daddy. Sehun happily takes his son in his arms with a wide grin playing on his lips. "He is! What's his name again?" Baekhyun asked wiggling a finger to the little baby's cheek. Sehun ruffles his sons black hair before answering Baekhyun.
"His name is Jinwoo." Sehun smiles just at the thought of his little boys name leaving his mouth. His pride and joy he made.

Jinwoo giggles at Sehun who now is pinching his small chubby cheeks lightly. Sehun's son giggles madly at his daddy who pulls Luhan closer to their son.
"Did you guys adopt?" Baekhyun asks curiously. Sehun and Luhan shake their heads at the question, like they get that a lot. But they don't, they have never gotten that questioned asked to them before, yet they play it off for the human.

"Of course not, he's from the both of us!" Luhan cheers happily to Baekhyun. The younger of the three finds this statement a little more confusing than it should be, well for him it should be more confusing since he is just a human after all. Nothing that seems to be special about the little male, no charming features that anyone has pointed out, no great characteristics that Baekhyun has developed from anyone.

"I-i don't t-think that's possible though-" Baekhyun was cut off with Jinwoo crying out for Luhan, continuously saying, 'mama' over and over again.
"Hold that thought Baek, i think Jinwoo's hungry." Luhan says in a sweet tone that makes Baekhyun smile and nod quickly after the words have been sent out there for him to respond to. Sehun remains in his spot he stood before without moving an inch, only watching his husband look around the room for their sons little jar of food. Baekhyun decides to go ahead and ask Sehun the question he wants to so desperately know right now.

"How is Jinwoo your child?" Baekhyun asks looking up at Sehun kindly, his words were soft and caring, just in case Sehun would do something uncalled for to Baekhyun by just asking that question. The little male didn't think he would anyway because of Luhan's presence in the room, lightening things up.
"As you know, Jongin is a wolf," Sehun pauses eyeing Baekhyun before continuing. "You do know that right?" Baekhyun shakes his head eagerly, causing Sehun to laugh slightly.

"Well Jongin is a werewolf, which means he is a wolf that can turn to human form. You've seen that mark on your friends body correct?" Baekhyun's eyes widen, Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo his best friend his away somewhere with a wolf turning human boy that kissed him. (Baekhyun still confused on wether what that action was) "Well you see, wolves have these people very important in their lives called mates. A mate to a wolf is your true love, your person your going to be with forever. Well in a wolves case, it's forever those two people are going to be together, no matter what. Their feelings for each other will never die out as long as they live, which for us is internally.
The ways to claim your mate is to usually bite them two times while in the process of having se-," Seeing the way Baekhyun's eyes go wide make Sehun use another more friendlier word for the male.