~Donnie & Del with Mikey & Maci~

~Donnie's POV~

Today's the day, today I ask Del if she'll be my girl. I really like her, there's just something about her that makes me smile every time I'm around her. I love her smile, her personality, she just makes me laugh and she makes me happy. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see everyone sitting around laughing and eating. I smiled when I heard that oh so familiar beautiful laugh and the lilac bandana, I walked over placing my hands on her shoulders, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Donnie, I was wondering when you were gonna get up."

"Yeah, I've been up for a while now, I was just thinking."

She got a concerned look on her face.

"Oh, is everything alright?"

She looked at me with her green eyes that had flakes of gold that sparkled.

"Yeah, everything's fine Del."

Her sister's eyes widened as they looked at her. She looked down before looking back up at me, I looked at her sisters.

"What's wrong with that nickname?"

Ronda laughed as Raph came and stood behind her.

"Della doesn't even let us call her that. What makes you so special?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, but what's wrong with me calling her that?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just that she always got mad at us for calling her that."

I looked down at Del noticing her discomfort. I reached down taking her hand, leading her out of the kitchen. We walked down the hall to my room, I closed the door as she sat on my bed.

"Della, what's going on, why did you tell me that I could call you that if you don't like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I had someone a long time ago call me that, he ended up hurting me. However when you call me that it makes me feel special, I don't know, I like it when you call me Del. Everyone else not so much, but you, you make it sound beautiful, and it makes me feel beautiful."

"You are beautiful Del, your smart, funny, kind hearted, and you don't think of me as a nerd. I don't know why this person hurt you, but I will never hurt you, and if I do I'll hate myself for it. I just want you to be happy, I want to be the one to make you happy. Will you let me make you happy?"

"Donnie, what are you asking?"

"I wanna know if the beautiful, smart, funny, and kind hearted girl in front of me would like to be my girl?"

She smiled standing up and crashing her lips to mine, I hugged her close, wrapping my arms around her waist. When we pulled away I kissed her cheek, I looked into her eyes, giving her a small smile.

"Can I take that as a yes?"

She laughed nodding her head.

"Yes, I'll be your girl."

I smiled, placing my lips to hers once again before pulling away leaning my forehead against hers. I took her hand in mine leading her back to the living room. We sat on the couch and watched some T.V. with her head on my chest, my arm resting on her hip holding her close. She soon fell asleep, and I lifted her from the couch carrying her to our room. I laid her on the bed, before closing the door, I curled up in my shell falling into a deep sleep.

~Mikey's POV(Mikey & Maci)~

I don't know what it is about Maci, that makes me go kinda crazy. She's smart and funny, she gets my humor when no one else does, she's just amazing. At the moment I'm sitting across from her in the kitchen feeling kinda nervous, I look at her.

"Maci..."

She looked up and smiled waiting for me to continue.

"Would you like to go for a run with me?"

"Sure, just let me get my chucks."

I nodded my head and she went to get her things, Leo came over and sat next to me with Lily. Lily looked at me while Leo looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"What's going on with you and Maci?"

"Come on Dude, just leave me alone, I'm working on it. I just like her so much, I don't wanna to mess it up. Knowing me I'll mess all of it up and she'll never want anything to do with me."

"Just tell her how you feel, it'll be alright."

"I've never met anyone like her Leo, she makes me happy. She's smart and funny, I don't know what a girl like that would want with a guy like me."

Leo patted my back as Maci came back out, she smiled at us.

"Hey, you ready to go Mikey?"

"Yeah, coming Babe."

She smiled and looked down at the ground, I took her hand in mine leading her out of the sewers. We went to a nearby roof top and did some practicing until the sun began to set, we sat there watching the sunset, I looked at her beautiful face.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you by any chance want to be my girl?"

She smiled at me.

"Totally."

"Would it be alright if I kissed you?"

She smiled nodding her head, I slowly leaned in. I'm guessing she got impatient because the next thing I knew her hands were on the back of my neck and my lips were connected to hers. We pulled away and leaned our foreheads against each other, she looked into my eyes.

"Mikey, what took you so long to ask me to be your girl? I mean on the first day you started calling me babe. I was hoping that it would've been a lot sooner like the rest of the guys and girls."

"I was nervous and kinda worried that you didn't like me so I was thinking a lot. I just like you so much and I love everything about you, you're an amazing girl. I just thought that you wouldn't like me the way I like you. Then I would feel pretty stupid asking you to be my girl when you didn't want or even like me back."

"Mikey, I liked you the first day I met you, I was just waiting for you to ask me. If I would've known how you felt I could've eased your worry and kissed you a lot sooner."

We laughed and talked a bit more before the stars started to appear in the sky, I looked at Maci.

"Hey, we better head back, Splinters gonna be pissed if we're out any later."

"Alright."

We stood up and started our walk back down to the sewer, we walked in holding hands, the guys and girls stood from their seats, cheering. I shook my head quickly, dragging Maci away heading to our room. We walked in and I closed the door leaning against it, Maci's laugh filled my ears, I looked at her shaking my head.

"What's so funny?"

"Your face was great, holy shit."

"Oh yeah, well I'll show you funny."

I walked over to her starting to tickle her letting her adorable laugh fill the room and my ears. When I finally stopped I was hovering above her looking into her eyes, she smiled up at me.

"You ready for bed?"

"Yeah."

She gave me a kiss before rolling over on the bed, I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her tight as we fell asleep.