~Raph & April with Donnie & Della~

~Raph's POV(His & April's Apartment)~

April and I walked into the apartment after we visited my family. It's been two weeks since Mikey brought up the whole marriage thing. Believe it or not I've been wanting to talk about it, I looked at April and smiled.

"Ya know, we've never talked about getting married?"

"I know Raph, it's just hard right now ya know?"

"I know, but why don't we at least talk about it?"

"I don't know Raph, because you're a turtle and I'm a human, why are we gonna talk about something that might not ever work out Raph? Why don't we live for now?"

"Why are we together, if you don't want to think about a future?"

"Raph, it's not that I don't wanna talk or think about a future, it's that I'm afraid that if we start thinking or talking, then what we have now will just evaporate into nothing, I don't want that."

"April, you know how I feel about you. I could never let that evaporate into nothing. Why don't we try to talk about this? "

"Alright Raph."

She put her things away, before coming back and sitting with me on the couch, I wrapped my arms around her holding her close.

"Where do you want our relationship to go April, or do you just wanna cut it off now? Because if you don't think that we have a future, then I don't know what the point of us being together is anymore."

"I know Raph, I love you, and I want this to last, I just don't know how we can make it last."

"If we love each other we can make it last, but we have to love each other enough to want it to last."

She let out a sigh.

"I love you, and I have thought about us maybe someday getting married, but I want kids someday Raph, that's something that I know you and I can't have."

"No, but we can adopt."

"And what have the papers said that I'm a single mom? But have my kid call you dad, how the hell does that work?"

"Hey, we'll work it out, but we have to talk about it."

"I know."

I looked at her.

"Hell, maybe we can do that dumb surrogate thing. I'll hate it, but we'll do what we have to to give you the family that you want, alright?"

She nodded her head.

"I love you Raph, and I want this to work, just please understand that it's gonna be so difficult for us because of who we are."

"I know April, I wouldn't have stood up at that wedding and stopped it if I hadn't thought about it over and over trying to figure it out alright."

She nodded her head, and the rest of the night we laid on the couch cuddling and thinking about all that we talked about. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with April. Now I just need to figure out how to help Donnie and Della, I hope they'll be alright.

~Donnie's POV(Donnie & Del)~

Apparently everyone's love life is coming together but mine, Leo and Lily came back a few days ago. I thought that when Lily returned Della would go back to being her bright self, but now I think her sadness has to do with me.I stood from my bed and walked down the hall to Raphs old room. I knocked on the door waiting for Della to open up. When she finally did she smiled when she saw me and I smiled at her.

"Hey Del, could I come in?"

She nodded moving to the side, I saw the light come into her eyes when she saw me. I knew then that everything was alright once again. I looked at her once again and she gave me a small shy smile.

"So, what's going on Donnie?"

"I wanna know if you would be my girlfriend again. I love you Del and ever since we broke up I've been lost, I'm so sorry. I know I hurt you, and if you never want to be with me again I completely understand. I just want you to know that I love you, and I always will."

I went to walk out of the room when I felt a light hand on my wrist. I turned around and looked into Del's beautiful blue eyes that sparkled like they used to. I looked at her as she pulled me into her crashing her lips to mine. I kissed her back holding her by the waist never wanting to let go but knowing that I had to if I wanted to breathe. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against hers.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She laughed nodding her head.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend again, I love you Donnie."

I pulled her into a tight hug kissing her cheek.

"I've missed you so much Del."

"I missed you more."

She packed her things and moved back into my room, I held her hand as we walked back. I helped her with her things putting them back in their rightful places. We climbed into bed holding each other close and falling asleep together for the first time in what felt like forever.