~Donnie & Della~

~Della's POV~

Today's the day I get married to the greatest, smartest, and sweetest turtle of my dreams, today I'm marrying the love of my life. I slipped into my strapless white gown that trailed behind me but was kinda short in the front when I wore my lilac high heels. I took off my mask looking in the mirror, I smiled as the door opened and the girls walked in with Splinter behind them. I smiled spinning around letting them see my gown all the way around, they smiled at me.

"So, what do ya think?"

Lily stepped forward pulling me into a hug.

"You look gorgeous Della."

"Thank you."

She smiled pulling away, I walked over to Splinter taking his hands in mine, he smiled at me.

"You look simply beautiful my dear."

"Thank you."

He smiled and I gave him a hug, as the music began playing, I smiled lacing my arm through his, as we walked out of the room and down the hall. We walked down the aisle and I smiled when I saw Donnie, his eyes lit up when he saw me and I couldn't help but look down in a blush. When we reached him, he held his hand out for me and I stood in front of him. We then looked at Splinter and let him know that it was okay for him to begin.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in matrimony, if anyone wishes to state a reason for this union not to proceed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

He looked around and waited until Donnie and I let him know that it was alright for him to continue. Donnie and I went through our I dos, with smiles on our faces. We reached for our siblings as they handed us our rings and we began our vows. When the rings were placed Donnie smiled at me while we waited for one special sentence from Splinter.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

I felt two arms wrap around my waist as I was pulled into Donnie's chest. I smiled at him as he placed his lips against mine in a genital passionate kiss. When we pulled away he lifted me from the ground and carried me out to the car. He put me in and I slipped my mask on, we waved goodbye to everyone and we headed off to our honeymoon. We soon got to the airport and snuck on our plane to South America, I sat down after changing out of my dress. Donnie came over and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me holding me close.

"I love you Del."

"I love you more."

We fell asleep in each other's arms waiting for the plane to land.