~Mikey & Maci~

~Mikey's POV~

It's been a month since Donnie, and Della got back together, and a month since Lily and Leo got home from their honeymoon. As it turns out, Lily's pregnant and is going to be laying her eggs in a few weeks, we're all very excited. Since everything is going well for everyone today's the day that I'm going to ask Maci to marry me. I love her and I know that she loves me, I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship, I just hope that she is too. I walked out of my and Maci room heading down to the kitchen going to the phone before calling April. I stood there as the line rang and waited until April's voice came through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey April."

"Oh, hey Mikey, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could bring my package to the layer for me."

"Yeah, of course, Raph and I will be there in a few hours alright?"

"Thanks April."

"Anytime Mikey."

I hung up the phone before walking back to the room to see Maci sitting on the bed.

"Hey, where did you disappear to?"

"Oh, Donnie, needed me for something, no worries."

She smiled standing up and kissing my cheek, she took my hand and we walked out of the room heading to the kitchen for lunch. We sat and ate, soon Raph and April showed up, I walked over giving them a hug as April snuck the package into my hand. I walked away putting the ring in my chuck holder, I walked back over to join everyone, I smiled at Maci.

"I wanna show you something, will you come with me?"

She nodded her head standing up, she followed me out of the layer and to a rooftop close by. We sat down and I looked at her getting on one knee, she turned and smiled as I held the ring out to her.

"I know that you told me that you didn't want to get married so soon, but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know that it's hard, but things have been oddly easy for us. I just want to be with you, and I hope that you want to be with me, so Maci, will you marry me?"

She smiled nodding her head.

"Of course I will."

I smiled, slipping the ring on her finger and pulling her into my arms. It's amazing how one girl can affect me so much. Until she showed up I was this immature boy who called everyone dude and just wanted to play video games all day. Now I'm in love with the girl of my dreams, and I'm holding her in my arms. I don't want to know what my life would be like if I wouldn't have found her. I kissed her cheek before pulling away, placing my lips against hers, she smiled into the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck. While mine stayed around her waist, we pulled away and I looked into her eyes.

"I love you Maci, you ready to head back?"

"I love you more, and yeah, I can't wait to tell my sisters."

I smiled pulling her into my side as we started walking back to the layer, we opened the door and jumped down. Everyone turned and looked at us, I let Maci jump into my arms, we walked further into the room, Maci and I looked at everyone before I let Mace speak the news.

"I have something I want to say, and I hope you're all as excited about it as I am."

Lily looked at us.

"What's going on Maci?"

Maci held up her hand showing them her engagement ring.

"We're engaged."

The room went wild and I couldn't help the laugh, I hugged Maci by the side.

"I can't wait to get to spend the rest of my life with you."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you Mikey."

"I love you more."

I kissed her lips and the room erupted with whistles, I shook my head taking Maci by the hand leading her back to our room. We laid down for a while just holding each other, I couldn't help but think about how excited I am to make her my wife.