~April & Raph~

~April's POV~

It's been three days since I found out that Raph's with Ronda, and I can't take it anymore. After Casey went to work I decided that I was going to go talk to Raph and figure this all out. I know that this is crazy but I want to try, I just hope that he wants the same thing. I walked through the tunnels until I reached their home, climbing down the ladder. Only to be surrounded by turtles and one very large rat that has come to be my friend. I smiled and hugged them all seeing Raph standing back a bit with his arm around Ronda, I walked over to them.

"Hey Raph, I know that you probably don't want anything to do with me, but I was wondering if we could talk."

"Yeah, sure April."

He kissed Ronda.

"I'll be back in a bit."

She smiled nodding her head while Raph and I walked to the same roof top as before. I sighed as I looked at him and he looked at me.

"What's going on April?"

"Casey knew that you were in love with me. I'm sorry that he put you through the pain of seeing him and I together. If I would've known I wouldn't have put you through that, in fact I probably would've been with you. I know that I told you that I'm in love with Casey, but the truth is I'm in love with you."

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Damn it April, you couldn't have told me this before I chose to be with Ronda?"

"Raph, I wanted to, but I was with Casey and I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't in love with you and that it wouldn't work, but all I want is to be with you."

"Does Casey know you're here, does he know that this is how you feel? April you can't do this to me, you can't tell me to try to be with Ronda only to tell me that you're in love with me a few days later. What the fuck April?"

I let out a sigh and looked away from him only to have him let out a rough strangled sigh. He roughly ran his hands over his head, he looked at me shaking his head.

"Fuck April what were you thinking?"

"I don't know, all I know is that I wanna be with you and nothing's gonna stop it, Raph, just think about it, this is our chance, please think about it."

"I have thought about it April, I've thought about being with you for as long as I can remember. You didn't want me, and now here you are telling me all the things I've only dreamed of hearing only it's too late. I can't be with you because I'm with her. I'm slowly falling in love with her, but I know that I'll always love you, and I can't change that. Maybe if things don't work out with her then maybe, but I can't promise anything. I want to be with her, I'm sorry April, you should've told me sooner."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, the next thing I knew though I was in his arms and he was holding me close. When we pulled away I pressed my lips to his. He pulled away and walked away going to the woman he's slowly falling in love with.

~Raph's POV~

I walked away from April and left her there with tears streaming down her face. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't pissed about what's going on with April and I. I'll always love her, but I can't be with her when I'm with Ronda. Ronda deserves so much better than anything and everything that's going on. I refuse to hurt her, I love Ronda and I refuse to let this come between us. I walked into the sewer and looked at Ronda who came over to me smiling. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, I pulled back a bit.

"I love you Ronda."

She smiled at me, placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too."

I kissed her again letting all my thoughts of April evaporate into nothing.