~Leo & Lily Getting Married~

~Lily's POV~

Today's the day that Leo and I become man and wife. today's I vow to spend the rest of my life with the man that I love. I looked at April, and the rest of the girls. Ronda came home for the wedding even though I'm pretty sure that after the wedding she's going to leave. I'm just glad that she came even if it's just for the ceremony and not the reception. I looked in the mirror to see myself in a long white dress. The sleeves were lace and had jewels that framed under my breasts. The train flowed behind me while the front was shorter making it easier to walk. I slipped on my cream colored high heels and looked in the mirror. I saw that I was still wearing my mask, I looked at the girls.

"Um...Do you think, maybe, just maybe, I should take off my mask?"

April smiled walking behind me untying my mask. She handed it to my sister before standing in front of me. She smiled before I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw. I don't like myself without my mask, I looked at Ronda reaching for my mask, she pulled it away shaking her head.

"You're beautiful without it, trust me, you're gonna knock his socks off when you walk down that aisle."

"Are you sure, you don't think I look weird."

The door opened.

"You look amazing."

I turned around to see Splinter standing there with a smile on his face.

"You look absolutely amazing, with or without your mask."

"Thank you Splinter, thank you so much."

"Welcome to the family, Lily."

I gave him a hug as we heard the music start. He took my hand in his and I laced my arm through his, as he walked me down the aisle. I saw Leo without his mask on and he looked so handsome, I smiled at him as we got closer. When we got to Leo, I took his hand in mine. We looked at Splinter letting him know that it was okay for him to continue, he smiled at Leo and I.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in matrimony. If anyone wishes to state a reason for this union not to proceed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

He looked around and waited a moment. Leo and I looked at him letting him know that it was alright for him to continue. Leo and I said our I dos and all through it I couldn't help the smile on my face. Leo smiled at me before I reached for April, and he reached for Donnie. They handed us the rings before Splinter nodded letting us know that it was time for our vows as he began.

"Leo repeat after me, with this ring I promise to be your lawfully wedded husband, I promise to honor, love, and cherish you as long as we both shall live."

"With this ring I promise to be your lawfully wedded husband, I promise to honor, love, and cherish you as long as we both shall live."

He slipped the ring on my finger with my engagement ring before Splinter spoke again.

"With this ring I the wed."

Leo smiled at me.

"With this ring I the wed."

Splinter then looked at me.

"Lily repeat after me, with this ring I promise to be your lawfully wedded wife, I promise to honor, love, and cherish you as long as we both shall live."

"With this ring I promise to be your lawfully wedded wife, I promise to honor, love, and cherish you as long as we both shall live."

I slipped the ring on Leo's finger before Splinter spoke again.

"With this ring I the wed."

I smiled at Leo before repeating after Splinter.

"With this ring I the wed."

Splinter smiled at us.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Leo and I smiled at each other before I was pulled into a passionate kiss. Mikey cranked up the music playing Bruno Mars Marry you. I laughed, shaking my head before looking at Leo and starting to dance. He shook his head pulling me into his chest and dancing with me. I smiled as I looked around, I saw Ronda by the door. She waved blowing me a kiss and left through the secret entrance/exit. My smile dropped and was replaced with sadness before I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. A small sad smile came to my face before I was kissed on the cheek.

"What's wrong Lil?"

"Ronda, just left."

"I'm sorry, I know that you wanted her to stay."

"It's alright, I don't want it to affect my night."

Just then Raph came over giving me and Leo a hug.

"Congrats you guys, I'm happy for you."

I looked at Raph kissing his cheek.

"Thanks Raph."

He nodded his head walking away and dancing with April. We joined the party and had a wonderful night. At midnight Leo and I left for our honeymoon in south america. We figured it was best to leave and have some fun aside from dealing with Mikey's dumb jokes. We packed our bags as the music kept playing, I looked at Leo with a smile.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah."

He handed me my mask and I tied it around my head. He kissed my forehead as we walked out of the room. Everyone was still partying and having a good time, I smiled.

"Hey everyone, listen up!"

Mikey turned the music down as Leo wrapped his arm around me.

"Leo and I are leaving and I want you all to know that I love you very much and can't wait to see you all in a few months."

They all cheered before Raph spoke.

"When you come back make sure you're gonna have some little nieces and nephews for me to teach things there daddy would hate for them to know."

We all laughed shaking our heads, before saying goodbye giving them hugs. We walked out heading to the plane that we would be sneaking on so we could start our honeymoon in South America. When we got on the plane I sat down with Leo hugging me close, kissing my forehead. I fell asleep in his arms knowing that when I woke up I would be in South America with the man I love.