Him or Me?

"I'm holding on your rope, Got me 10 feet off the ground, And I'm hearin' what you say but I just can't make a sound. You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down, But wait You tell me that you're sorry didn't think I'd turn around and say: That it's too late to apologize. It's too late. I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late. To late... oh... I'd take another chance take a fall take a shot from you. I need you like a heart needs a beat it's nothing new. Yeah yeah. I loved you with a fire red now it's turnin' blue And you say Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you, But I'm afraid It's too late to apologize. It's too late. I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late. Oh... oh... It's too late to apologize. It's too late. I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late. I said it's too late to apologize. Yeah... said it's too late to apologize. Yeah..."

*Mini-Author's Note*

This chapter is told from Alisha's POV.

Enjoy!!

It was dark and cold. I felt like I was being pulled away from the world. There was no one here and nowhere to go. I felt like if I yelled, I would lose all my oxygen. There was no one near and no one to hear me. I felt trapped inside a dark, scary, and cold cage. All of a sudden, a light shined above me and I was pulled towards the light. I wondered where it was taking me.

I woke up in a white hospital room. All the memories flooded back. Timothy knows. Juan knows. Oh what do I do? I tried to sit up but I was abruptly pulled back to the bed. I looked around me and saw cords connected to all sorts of places around me. I saw flowers next to me and made me wonder how long I had been out. Whatever place I had been in was scary. I never wanted to go back. I liked being alive and awake. I tried to relax as best as I could in the bed.

Then, I heard a noise. I looked up and there they both were. The guys whose hearts I had broken. They probably wanted to have nothing to do with me and wanted to yell at me. Suprisingly, they sat down on opposite sides of me and smiled a weak smile.

"Finally, Sleeping Beauty is awake." they both said to me in unison. I was scared to answer them. I didn't know if they were throwing bait so they could chew me up and spit me back out.

"Yeahh... hehe.. I am awake. But I think I am getting sleepy so if you guys don't mind I'm going back to sleep." I said, throwing in a fake yawn and pretended to close my eyes.

"Not so fast little lady." said Timothy half-joking.

" You can't pull one over on us. We know you Alisha. And we know you are wide awake." said Juan serious as ever. I cut the act and looked at them scared. How would they accept my reasons?

"Now explain to us why you were dating BOTH of us behind our backs. We are roommates after all. You didn't think we would find out if we ever asked about each other's girlfriend?" they said together again. It was quite creepy with them speaking at the same time. I took a deep breath and knew it was time to come clean.

"Okay okay. The thing is I met Juan first. The summer before freshman year started, I did the summer program to prepare for college. On my way back to the school from a day at the beach, my car stopped. Juan fixed the problem for me because he was in the park that my car stopped at. Just a coincidence. After that, I found out he went to the same school as me. We hung out and stuff and eventually started dating. Then, I met you, Timothy.I was shopping for some running shoes. Remember that date Juan? You wanted to go running in the park at the place we met? I had to buy some running shoes because I don't run. I only ran because I know how much you like running. Timothy was funny. With his little flirts and cocky jokes. We exchanged numbers Strictly friend thing, but then later on as we were hanging out something clicked. Like it clicked with me and you, Juan. I thought oh no! I am falling in love with two awesome guys. I didn't know what to do. I told Krystal because that is what any girl would do, tell their best friend. She wanted me to choose you Timothy, but I couldn't just turn off my feelings for Juan. It doesn't work that way." I let out a breath. It felt good to get that off my chest. They sat back and let it soak in.