You Again Part Two

"Keep it sweet. Keep it slow. Let the future pass And don't let go, But tonight I could fall too soon Under this beautiful moonlight, But you're so hypnotizing. You got me laughing while I sing. You got me smiling in my sleep And I can see this unraveling. Your love is where I'm falling But please don't catch me... So now you see Why I'm scared. I can't open up my heart without a care, But here I go. It's what I feel And for the first time in my life I know it's real, But you're so hypnotizing. You got me laughing while I sing. You got me smiling in my sleep And I can see this unraveling. Your love is where I'm falling So please don't catch me If this is love please don't break me. I'm giving up so Just catch me."

"Wow. That therapy lesson wasn't so bad. I am starting to feel better already. " I said to myself as I walked to the car. I looked across the street to see Timothy coming out of IHOP. I shrieked and ducked behind cars. 'How was I supposed to get to my car now when he might see me?' I looked over the yellow camaro I was leaning on and saw he was on his phone. ''Kay maybe here is my chance!'' I whispered to myself. I crouched down and ran past two cars and hid behind another. I looked up again to see if he was gone and he was still standing there just lost in thought. 

'Boy was his face dreamy when he was lost in thought' 

"Wait, what are you thinking Alisha?! You ended it remember. You don't want to hurt him or Juan." I scolded myself. No amount of therapy would tame my feelings for either of those boys. Ugh! What to do what to do? Then, I got a text. 

I C U :P Peek-a-boo! ~Timmy

'Oh no! He saw me running! He probably thought I was crazy!' I freaked out.

I stood up slowly and he looked over at me and smiled. I waved, clearly embarassed. He waited for the cars to clear and then he walked over to me. In a matter of no time, he was standing next to me giving me a hug.

"Hey... Why were you hiding from me?" he asked me sadly, after letting me go from the hug.

I looked down at the ground and shrugged. My black shiny sandals suddenly seemed to be the most interesting ever. 

"I... don't... know... I thought I would be the last person you would want to see and I was scared you hated me." I whispered, hoping he didn't hear me. I didn't know when, but somehow I had started crying.

Not hard, just soft light tears. Timothy put his index finger under my chin and lifted my face up to his face. 

He said with a loving smile, "I could never hate you. I love you. I know you didn't choose me, I want you to know that you are the first and last person I would want to see - when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I don't want you to disappear from my life because I can't live without you." 

And with that, he lowered his head to mine. I could feel his breath against my skin. I knew where this was leading to and I should've stopped it, but at this moment I was filled with mixed emotions and right now, I wanted this more than anything. I wanted Timothy to kiss me. He lightly brushed his lips against mine, contemplating whether to kiss me or now. I couldn't take the suspense any longer and breathed heavily, "Just kiss me you idiot."

There was nothing else to say. With that, he brought his lips to mine. Sweet and light at first and then by a snap of a finger, the kiss got heavier, but passionate. This kiss was different than his other kisses. It was need, reasoning, love, and sadness wrapped into one. We were both sad about the other decisions, but loved each other. I didn't want to let go. I wanted to stand here in his warm loving embrace forever, but I knew it had to end. Sadly, I stopped the kiss and stepped back. 

"I can't do this. I'm sorry." I cried out, with tears streaming down my face like a never ending waterfall. 

I ran. I didn't know where I was running to, but I just had to run. I had to ignore the footsteps behind me shouting my name, pleading for me to stop and listen to him. I just couldn't break his heart again and break my heart even more. It wasn't worth it pulling someone along when I was so indecisive. What was I going to do?

*Mini-Author's Note*

I know. I know. This chapter sucks and is really short. I promise next chapter will be better. I just wanted to get a chapter up because I haven't posted since December. 

S/N - HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!