Time to Face the Truth

• Dedicated to ALL MY FANS

"I don't mind spending everday out on your corner in the pouring rain. I look for the girl with a broken smile asking if she wants to stay awhile. She will be loved. She will be loved."

*Kimberly's Point of View*

I stood there looking at my feet. This was it. I had to do it. I couldn't keep this a secret from him any longer. He had to know before I started showing. I looked at my stomach and rubbed it, smiling at what we had created inside me. I may have been only 17, but in my heart I knew I was ready. I wanted this baby more than ever and no one was going to take this joy away from me. I just hoped that Daniel would feel the same way. I slowly raised my hand up to his door to his dorm and hesitated. I didn't know how he was going to react to this. What if he did exactly what Timothy said he would do? What if he rejected me and turned me away? What if he denied it was his? 

I breathed in and out and knocked on the door. The waiting was killing me. What was actually a few seconds felt like an eternity. Then, the door opened. There stood Daniel with no shirt on in sweatpants. He looked like he had just woken up.

"Hey beautiful. What brings you by?" he asked me, wiping the sleep from his eyes. I smiled at his flirty greeting. Just being around him dropped all my insecurities. 

"Just thought I would stop by after my volunteering was done." I smiled, kissing his soft cheek. He led me into the room and we sat down by his bed. 

He trailed kisses from my forehead to my neck. Before I got caught up in the moment, I stopped him and pushed him away. He looked at me suprised I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" he asked curiously, putting his hand on mine and squeezing it tight. I used my other hand to rub his cheek.

"Nothing is wrong. I just have to tell you something." I said nervously.

He looked at me and shot me a million dollar smile and said, "Shoot."

Crap! I had his full attention. Well, I had to do this.lt was now or never.

"Daniel, sweety.." I started off.

"Yeah Kimmy?" he asked getting even more curious.

"I'm... I'm..." I stuttered.

"You're what? Sick? Mad? What happened? Who do I need to go beat up?!" he said all protective. It made me giggle. I laughed, but then got serious.

"I'm pregnant Daniel. With your baby."