Come Back To Me

"You don't care, well that's okay

Well, I care 

I know you don't care too much 

But I still care, la la la la la, la la la la la la 

Oh, I care 

I know you don't care too much 

But I still care, la la la la la, la la la la la"

*Mini-Author's Note* 

This chapter is in Timothy's P.O.V, 

Enjoy!!! Sorry for any misspelled words. I wrote this on my iPad. 

Dedicated to valeriaacosta for liking my story so much and voting and commenting. U r a true fan and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the support :')

There I stood. Emotions I couldn't control. Running through my tall muscular body. I pounded the door, ignoring the voice on the other side. I just wanted to see her face and put her luscious lips to mine.

"What do you want?!" answered Crystal, clearly irritated by my nonstop knocking. I ignored her and walked around her. I looked in every corner of the room ignoring Crystal's questions. When I finished, I realized Alisha was not here. I slumped onto Alisha's bed and felt really really vulnerable. I usually was able to keep up the tough macho guy act, but deep down I was such a softy sensitive kind of guy.

"Okay now that you have stopped going through my room, can you tell me what the heck you are doing here?" Crystal asked me sternly

I sighed, looked up at her and wondered if I should explain to her what happened. She was Alisha's best friend after all. Maybe if I tell her what happened she would talk to Alisha for me and get Alisha to see my side of the story.

I took a deep breath and started my explanation, "Well, you see, what had happened was that I was leaving Ihop this morning and I looked over the street and saw Alisha. Only thing is that she was hiding from me so I texted her I see you and walked over to her. The minute I saw her all my old feelings rushed back to her. I love her. I can't just turn off my feelings like that. I'm not a robot and don't have a switch so I kissed her. At first she was shocked, but then kissed me back and it was amazing. Then, she stopped and ran. I tried calling her, but she won't answer."

I didn't know what to do. Krystal looked like she was processing everything.

She sat next to me and went "Hmm..."

Krystal sat there for a few minutes in silence. It was killing me. I wanted her advice now so I could find Alisha and get her to come back to me. I couldn't stand a second without her by my side. Krystal looked over to me and patted my shoulder in a sisterly way.

"I know where she is." she said finally.

At those words, I smiled a giant smile. I felt a sudden feeling of relief and let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding. I swooped Crystal into my arms and swung her around. I even kissed her on the cheek.

She giggled and said, "I have a boyfriend you know?!"

I put her down and apologized, "Sorry. I am just really happy that I can find her and get her to see what I am trying to say. I poured my heart out to her and she ran away. So where is she?"

Crystal walked over to their shaired desk and grabbed paper and a pen. She scribbled something down. She turned around and handed it to me. I took the paper and shoved it in my pocket. I gave Crystal a hug one more time and headed for the door.

Before I opened the door, Crystal said warningly, "I gave you that because I know how much you love Alisha. I trust you with her, but if you hurt her, I will hunt you down and make you wish you had never met her. You got that mister.?!"

I had never seen that side of Crystal before. To be honest, it downright scared the heck out of me. I modded and left. I needed to stop at my place to get some money.  

I unlocked the door and saw him. He was staring at a picture of her. She was leaning against her car facing away from the car. She had her head turned up to the sun, letting her face bask in the sun. I had never seen that photo before. It must've been taken on one of their dates. Surprisingly, I wasn't upset about it. I guess that's what happens when love conquers all.

"Hey man!" I said to Juan, making him jump.

I guess he didn't realize I was here. He turned around and waved and got up and walked to the bathroom. He shut the door and I heard the lock twist. Then, I heard water running. I guess someone needed a cold shower today. I wonder what happened that day in that photo. I ignored that thought and went to my dresser. I opened one of the many drawers and took out my mini bank. I took out enough money for the place Alisha would be and closed the drawer. I walked to the door, opened it, closed it, and left. Off to find Alisha. 

I got to the address. I looked up and saw the building. It was an Ice Skating Arena. It made total sense. Alisha always liked to be free with the wind and I could see how skating made her feel that way. The exhilaration pumping through her veins as she would pick up speed and the coldness making her wanting to go even faster so she wouldn't get cold. Just thinking about it made me want to actually skate. I got up to the front desk and paid to get the skates. I grabbed skated and put them on. I went into the ice arena and looked for Alisha.  

Then. I . Saw. Her. She was leaning against the glass. I walked towards, but them stopped in my tracks. Someone came up to her and brought her hot chocolate. Another man. I thought she told me all the guys she dated. Has she found someone else already? Is he the reason she stopped the kiss? Who is he?  

There was only one person who could answer my questions and that was Alisha. But being the gentleman I am, I didn't want to interrupt whatever was going on no matter how much I loved her. I rushed to the rental place and dropped of my skates. I put back on my shoes and went back to the car and drove off.

I just needed to be alone for awhile and let my mind settle over this. Alisha has a new boyfriend.

*Author'sNote* 

Soo... What do you think? And what should the picture for this chapter be? I stayed all night to update this chapter so I hope it turned out good. :D 

Ohh Im trying to get to 100 votes and 1000 reads on this story so if you honestly like it please vote and recommend it to friends ^_^ I want real votes from someone who actually enjoys my stories.

Please and Thank Youu

~Nighty Night Readersss :*