Fourteen

Ian :)
Hey, do you want to hang out again tonight? X

Me

Yeah, I would love that! But I don't feel like going out again.....

Do you want to come to my hotel? X

Ian :)

Will Amy be okay with that? X

Me

She's gone to meet a childhood friend from years ago.

She won't be back until around midnight X

Ian :)

Okay, meet me at reception in 20 mins? X

Me

Yeah, I'll be there X

***

I went down to reception to meet Ian.
"Hi!" I called, running to hug him. He pulled me close so my head rested on his chest. I breathed in his warm scent.
"Hey." He murmured, kissing the top of my head.

We took the elevator and entered my hotel room. I walked straight to the sofa and lay down. Ian chuckled as he stood over me.

"What?" I asked, curious.

"You're hogging the couch." he said curtly.

"Well if you want me to move, make me move." I said stubbornly. When a mischievous smile formed on his face, I realized that I shouldn't have said that.

He reached down and started tickling me, hard. I laughed and started squirming underneath him. He kept tickling me until I was left clapping like a retarded seal, unable to make any sound. Eventually, he stopped and let me catch my breath.

"Now, are you going to let me sit down?" he asked, smirking.

I quickly nodded and stood up, allowing him to choose his place before plopping down beside him.

"So..." he began, "shall we watch a movie?"

I looked around at the bare walls. "We have nothing to watch it on."

"Oh come on Natalie! Do you really think a five-star hotel like this wouldn't have TV's in the room?"

He got up and searched until he found what he was looking for. A remote control. He pointed it at a large, plain wall and doors opened, presenting us with a huge flat screen TV.

"Wow." I breathed, amazed.

Ian grinned at me. "So what do you want to watch?"

"I don't mind." I replied.

"Okay, how about this?" he asked, holding up a horror.

I shrugged to indicate that it was fine but inside I was actually dreading it. Any movies about death reminded me of Liam. It was even worse when they were scary movies. But I decided to suck it up and waited for him to set up the movie. We ordered pizza and wine through room service and settled down to start the film.