The pizza boy - Jasper

Caspar has just moved out at the age of 19, thanks to his grandparents he'd managed to move into a really nice house. He'd nearly finished packing everything into his house and was ready for his first night.

He unpacked his clothes into his closet and put his sheets and duvet onto his bed. The room was connected to an ensuite that he loved, the bathroom was very modern looking like the rest of his house. He was extremely hungry and realised he had no food in his cupboards. He should've just run down to the shop but instead he decided to order a pizza. The closest takeaway to his house was a Dominoes, he lived in a fancy cul de sac so it would take an hour to get there.

After getting of the phone he sat in his living room watching the TV waiting for his pizza. He sat watching game shows checking the tracker on the Dominoes app. He was almost falling asleep when he heard the door bell ring. He shot up rushing towards the door opening it. He saw the obviously bored pizza boy standing there holding the box towards him.

He was very short and thin, his wavy blonde hair sat perfectly on his head. Caspar blushed at the sight of this handsome guy. He wasn't certain that he was gay so he didn't go crazy with his flirting. He handed the pizza boy the money, slowly taking his hand away.

"Thanks." The pizza boy smirked.

"Bye Joe." Caspar saw his name tag and spoke back confidently.

The door finally shut, Joe walked back to his car flipping down the sun visor looking at himself in the mirror adjusting his hair. He was worried, that guy was really hot and he looked awful in his gross uniform. He sighed. Had he just wanted an opportunity to get with a really hot guy? If he were anywhere else he would've flirted back, he started his car and drove away. By the time he got there it was the end of his shift.

Over the next two weeks he delivered 7 pizzas to Caspar's house, every single time they'd talk more and more. Gradually Joe and Caspar exchanged numbers, they talked constantly, never really venturing into how they felt about each other.

After the 8th pizza Joe asked Caspar if he wanted to meet in a couple of days when they both had time off. Caspar obviously agreed, he took the pizza and just threw it away. He wanted to meet up with Joe for nearly 2 weeks so he wanted to look his best. This meant that he's thrown away a majority of the pizzas so he kept his body he'd worked for.

He wanted to hit the gym every day before he met Joe in order to get a little more muscular. Joe on the other hand had a naturally toned body so he just lazily sat at home which annoyed Caspar.

As the days rolled by they continued to constantly text, when it was finally time to meet Caspar was nervous. He showered and got dressed, fixing his hair in the mirror, he then got into his car and drove to Joe's house. He pulled into the drive way and saw Joe leaning against the door already to go. He walked over opening the car door sitting next to Caspar.

He was always shocked at Joe's confidence. He approached everyone without ever breaking a sweat, it was even weirder considering he was about 5'8. After finishing the date Caspar asked Joe round for "coffee" to which Joe said yes.

They hadn't even hung up their coats when Joe pushed Caspar against the wall, while reaching up to kiss him. Caspar began squeezing Joe's butt and kissing back harder. Joe reached into Caspar's trousers and gripped his dick. Joe was shocked at first, he was huge.

Caspar picked up Joe taking him to the bedroom. He threw him down ripping his clothes off, Caspar took some lube out of the drawer and coated his fingers. He slid one in letting Joe adjust. He then fitted another and then finally had 3 fingers in. He scissored his fingers opening Joe.

He pulled his fingers out and then lined his dick up with Joe's hole. Joe leant back feeling himself slowly ease onto Caspar's huge length. Joe moaned as he moved back and forth taking even more  into him every time. Caspar bucked forward hitting Joe's prostate.

He whined as Caspar began to pound harder and harder. He buried his face into a pillow as Caspar pushed him down into the bed. He was arching his back as he took a hard pounding, Caspar was rough, Joe loved it. He had experienced nothing like this in his life. He'd had sex hundreds of times but nothing like this.

After a couple of minutes he came all over the sheets, Caspar followed soon after finishing inside Joe. Joe felt a puddle of cum accumulate in his arse as Caspar pulled out. He guided them both into the shower turning it on.

They both washed and admired each other's bodies under the steamy water. They turned the shower off, Joe had deeded to stay for the night so they went to bed because they were both tired. Joe rested his head on Caspar's chest. Just before he could fall asleep Caspar whispered...

"I'm glad I ordered that pizza."

* I hope you enjoyed my first one shot *