A Janiel Christmas - Janiel

It was December 23rd and Daniel was at the shopping mall doing some last minute purchases. The mall was extremely festive and covered in decorations. The air was filled with the smell of mulled wine and freshly cut Christmas trees.

He struggled as he carried around huge bags packed to the brim with gifts. After checking out he exited the building. He gasped when the cold air hit his face, after reaching into his pocket he pulled out his phone and dialled Joeys number.

"Hello pig." Joey answered.

"Shut up queen, I need you to come and pick me up I'm at the mall, shopping for your Christmas gifts."

"Ok sir trash I'll be there soon."

When Joey arrived Daniel covered the bags with his coat and placed them in the boot of the car. He stepped into the passenger seat and rubbed his hands together over the heater. He leant in and kissed Joey on the cheek, Joey smiled as he started that car back up.

The short ride home was filled with Christmas music and them discussing what they were going to wear to Trisha's Christmas Eve party. Joey had brought Daniel some mulled wine that he made at home. Daniel took a sip surprised at how good it tasted, when the car stopped he immediately ran to the boot taking out all the bags rushing inside.

He took them to his wrapping station and began wrapping them straight away. Daniels wrapping was immaculate, completed with silk bows and personalised name cards. Daniel heard the fire place begin burning while he finished wrapping.

He embraced the smell of the burning wood and the strong scent of cloves and cinnamon from the all the candles. He entered the living room to see Joey playing with wolf and storm while he edited a video.

"Joey, I'm gonna go to bed okay night I love you."

"Love you too queen." Joey whispered.

It was 5:30 am and Daniel crept out of bed slowly not waking Joey. He got dressed and sneakily got in the car, after picking up Mrs Wigsworth they arrived at a house not to far away from theirs.

The house owner made her way out with an eight week old red husky puppy. With one blue eye and one red eye. She was called cinnamon, and to be the last addition to the Janiel family. Daniel got her early because he didn't want to get her on Christmas Day.

When they arrived home, Daniel simply walked into the living room and placed the puppy on joeys lap. He gasped while Daniel filmed him with their vlog camera. Joey began crying and smiling simultaneously.

Joey lined all three of the dogs up taking a photo for Instagram captioning it "we have all three now thanks to Daniel. Love this present 🎄"

Mrs Wigsworth shortly left after arriving, Joey and Daniel were both busy editing and wrapping whilst looking after cinnamon. As the day went on they preceded to cram as many photos of them and cinnamon across every social media platform they owned.

Many hours and trishas Christmas party had passed they got home quickly greeted by all three dogs.

As it became dark outside the dogs all fell asleep Joey sneaked upstairs into the bathroom and ran a bath. He added an abundance of lush Christmas products making the water smell of delicious spices and cinnamon. The water was topped with a thick armour of bubbles and the rim of the bath was lined with candles all around.

Joey flicked the lights of and called up Daniel. He made his way into the candle lit bathroom and saw Joey sat in the bath, Daniel stripped of his clothes and seductively slid into the bath.

They both sighed as they felt themselves relax into the water, there legs occasionally brushing against each other while Joey filled two champagne glasses and handed one to Daniel.

"I love you Joey." Daniel chuckled.

"I know pig." Joey responded.

Joey reached down the side of the bath and pulled out of a package a basket of vegan chocolate strawberries. Both the men took the fruit and tasted the delicious sensation of flavours.

They nearly fell asleep in the bath so Daniel pulled the plug from the bath. He handed Joey a towel while they turned the lights on. Before Daniel knew it Joey was dressed for bed and deep asleep.

Daniel sat and played with Joey's hair while he scrolled through his twitter. Daniel walked into the living room and opened his MacBook, he started a live stream called "3 hours till Christmas"

Thousands of people all clicked on the link and bombarded Daniel with questions about Christmas. Daniel tried to respond to all of them while whispering to not wake up Joey. The biggest request was to see cinnamon and after 2 two hours were coming to an end he put her down and began counting down from ten.

"To all the people in the same time zone as me. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...CHRISTMAS!!" Daniel screamed.

After falling asleep he was woken up by Joey jumping on him. They both ran over to the tree joined by the dogs, they took it in turn trading gifts and exchanging cuddles, coffee and kisses.

The final present was a small box from Daniel. Joey gasped when he saw what was inside, a large old ring laced with small diamonds.

Joey began crying as he held his hand out for the ring.

"Yes." Joey cried.

"I didn't even get to ask." Daniel chuckled.

"I love you."

Both men looked to see a Christmas miracle. A heavy snow storm began coating the garden with a blanket of snow.

"Snow in L.A?!" Daniel asked.

They both ran out dancing in the snow playfully throwing snowballs at each other. The dogs ran rampant in the sheet of icy crisp snow. The two men laughed as they played in their garden enjoying the Christmas wonderland.

Joey knew that this would be a Christmas he would never forget.

*I hope you guys liked it, my first Janiel fic so I don't know if it's okay or not. Please comment if you enjoyed it. Hope you're all feeling festive.*