Okay officer - Rickyl

Daryl had found himself yet again pulled over by a police officer. He sat in his beaten up car as the sheriffs vehicle parked slowly in front of him.

The door opened and shortly after the built man emerged from inside. Daryl noticed how hot he was so in an attempt to make himself look better he took his sun visor down and fixed his hair.

The officer made his way toward him confidently swaying his hips, he leant down and met Daryl's eyes clearing his throat.

"You have any idea how fast you were going?" The officer said in his husky voice.

"Probably too fast officer." Daryl said while looking up into the bigger mans eyes.

"Well I'm officer Grimes, but you can call me Rick." He said while chewing the toothpick in the corner of his mouth.

"Okay then Rick, what's gonna happen about this?" Daryl asked back.

Rick looked around the dirt road as the sky fell rapidly leaving the two surrounded by fading light.

"What are those magazines in the passenger seat darlin'?"

Daryl blushed as he scrambled to sort out his gay men's magazines.

"It's okay, I have several copies myself." Rick whispered while puckering his lips.

"So." Daryl hissed back defensively.

"You have two options. Go to the station and do time or..." Rick unzipped his trousers and pulled his dick out. It was large but not overly big. Daryl's eyes shot from Rick to his penis rapidly in a state of confusion.

"What? I don't understan-" he stuttered.

"Listen sweet-pea you know exactly what I want you to do." Rick nodded gesturing down towards his member.

Daryl had no choice, he leant forward without breaking eye contact and placed Rick's dick in his mouth. Rick moaned deeply as Daryl moved his hand along the length while he continued to suck tightly.

Rick grabbed Daryl's hair and forced him down onto the now harder, longer dick. Daryl choked making Rick laugh. After about two minutes Rick backed away and opened daryl's car door. He pulled him out by his arm and bent him over the hood of the car.

Daryl moaned, he was shocked that he was willing to let this happen. He was so turned on he didn't even need to say yes. Rick pulled daryl's trousers down revealing his juicy ass. Rick gasped as his cold hands cupped both cheeks squeezing tightly.

He lowered his head to daryl's entrance
sticking his tongue out slightly grazing it over his hole. He lowered again this time pushing his tongue into the younger man. Daryl whimpered in pleasure as he melted into the shape of the front of his car. He laid there sprawled out as officer Grimes fucked his arse with his tongue.

He pulled away and spat on his dick slicking it up by stroking it in his hand. He lined himself up with Daryl and pushed forward slowly. He felt the tip of his dick slip into Daryl. He then even slower pushed the rest of his dick into Daryl and watched his eyes widen in pleasure.

"Damn, you ever done this before?" Rick asked.

"No. I've only ever topped officer." Daryl moaned.

Rick began thrusting quicker and quicker after Daryl stopped talking. Daryl couldn't speak because of the pleasure he felt. Rick pushed his hand over daryl's mouth to silence him before he began pounding into his faster than he'd ever done to anyone before.

Daryl grabbed Rick's hair and pulled him in for a kiss. Rick pulled away biting daryl's lip hard enough to draw a small bead of blood. Rick kept on thrusting, Daryl felt a knot growing in his stomach as he came panting loudly.

It wasn't long after that Rick came collapsing onto Daryl breathing heavily kissing his neck. He pulled out and got his trousers off the floor and hoisted them up. He clicked his belt into place and adjusted his hair in the wing mirror of Daryl's car.

Daryl stood up and walked towards his car.

"So..." Daryl asked.

"So what?" Rick replied.

"Am I still gonna be arrested?" Daryl asked cautiously.

"No." Rick said as he held Daryl hips and kissed him again.

Daryl complied, he was so happy to have gotten out of the ticket and to be honest have sex for once.

"I liked that more than you think." Rick whispered into his ear.

Daryl shivered as ricks husky voice lingered in the air. Rick reached into his pocket and took out a note pad and pen. He scribbled a number onto the paper and ripped it of handing it to Daryl.

Daryl took out his phone and entered the number saving it as "rick💦"

Rick had walked to his car but was already walking back when Daryl looked up. He had a shirt that had been worn and thrown into his boot.

"I'd like for you to be my new toy, and to do that I have to mark my territory. Rick chuckled.

Daryl audibly swallowed and looked up at Rick and thought for a second. He never got laid and never done anything exciting, the closest thing to exciting nowadays that he got was jerking off with a sex toy.

"Yeah...yeah sure why not." Daryl murmured.

Rick sighed and patted Daryl on the shoulder pulling him in for another kiss. He looked around, asked Daryl for his number and entered it into his phone saving it as "daryl".

After a couple of seconds they both noticed a car about two minutes to the road. They both came back to reality and adjusted their clothes and cleared their throat. As Daryl turned for his car he felt a hard slap on his arse from Rick that made him jump.

As Daryl got into his car he turned on the heater and texted his best friend Maggie about what just happened. But when he thought it was over Rick was knocking on his window again. Daryl rushed to roll the window down while putting his phone away.

"By the way baby try not to text as much from 7am-12am that's when I'm at home, wouldn't want my wife finding out would I." He winked at Daryl as he walked away to his car and drove off...

*Hopefully you guys liked it next twd fanfic will be Negan x Rick*