Just shower sex - Jaspar

Joe woke up to see his boyfriend already sat up at the end of his bed looking directly at him.

"Morning beautiful." Caspar whispered while he crawled up his boyfriend, he stopped and kissed his forehead holding himself up with his hands.

Joe giggled cutely and covered his face with his hands and stretched his legs under Caspar and the blanket.

"I need a shower, wanna join me? Unless you've put more shit in their for another prank video?" Joe smirked.

"Yes, and no I haven't put any shit in there." Caspar lowered his head again planting another kiss on Joe's forehead.

"Okay one second." Joe spoke through a yawn.

"Nope, were going now." Caspar bit his lip playfully.

"Says who?" Joe weakly placed his hands on Caspar's muscular chest and pushed with all his strength but to no effect.

"Me." Whispered Caspar.

The bigger man ripped the blankets off Joe and stepped off the bed, he placed his large hands under Joe's lean body and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" Laughed Joe while he lightly smacked Caspars back.

Caspar walked with his arm over Joes butt curling his hand around just near his inner thigh. Joe gave up and let himself hang there. He was lowered onto his feet into the shower and looked up at Caspar.

"So I even have to undress you now?" Caspar sniggered.

"Yep." Joe responded in full seriousness.

He turned around and connected his legs shaking his butt a little making Caspar reach forward and smack it gently before reaching his thumbs underneath the elastic band of the material pulling them down.

Caspar down the same to his underwear and moved his hands to Joe's hips gently nudging him into the shower.

Joe reached up and pressed the button into the wall. Caspar gasped at the initial coldness off the water. Joe turned to face him and placed a thick handful of shampoo of his head, massaging it into his scalp. Caspar preceded to do just the same and once they had finished they both stood under the water feeling the airy foam run down their bodies.

It was always Caspar that made the first move.

He pushed Joe against the tiled shower wall and began kissing his neck, working his way down his boyfriends body stopping just above his groin. Joe whined and grabbed a fistful of his boyfriends clean hair.

Caspar lowered his head to Joes crotch. Joe quickly pulled Caspar to eye level.

"You don't have to do that. I'd rather do that to you." Joe moaned.

"Really?" Caspar wasn't surprised, his boyfriend was a giver...and a taker.

But before Caspar could disagree Joe was on his knees, he groaned when he felt Joe's tongue graze along the length of his member.

Joe took just the tip of it into his mouth swirling his tongue around earning many deep throated moans from Caspar.

Soon, Joe had the entire length in his mouth, looking up at Caspar as he worshiped his muscular body. Caspar hoisted Joe up to his feet connecting their lips. His hand trickled down Joe's back like water and stopped once his hand reached Joe's butt.

Caspar used the water from the shower and pressed his finger forward slowly, Joe moaned loudly feeling himself being stretched by his boyfriend. Soon there were two fingers and then before Joe knew it there were three.

Joe was used to it by now and reached around and grabbed Caspar's dick. Joe was spun around violently but still with passion and felt his legs spread and his back arch. He leaned against the shower wall holding himself up.

Caspar held Joe's hips tightly and lined his huge dick up with Joe's entrance and moved forward painfully slowly. Joe whined at the initial sting of being opened. He felt the tip of Caspar's length inside him, the bigger man leant down and kissed Joe's neck.

"You okay?" Caspar whispered.

"Yeah, I'm ready, just go slow." Joe said through a sloppy kiss.

Caspar done as asked and proceeded to move forward feeling the tight warmth move down his member. He gasped, and pulled back and then moved forward once again even slower than before.

Joe began moving his own hips in rhythm to Caspar. He nodded letting Caspar know he was fine, in response the bigger man began pick up his pace.

Joe bit his lip turning his face to the side resting it on the wet wall. Caspar was now gripping at Joe's hips thrusting into him rapidly, Joe moaned echoing throughout the room.

Caspar continued to throw his hips forward almost impatiently, Joe lifted his head and flicked his hair causing a few strands to sit perfectly on his face just scraping his Cupid's bow.

Caspar moaned deeply again in admiration, despite how many times he'd been intimate with Joe he was simply shocked by his beauty every time. From his lean body to his perfect hair and the way he moved his hips, they all came together to make an almost incomprehensible beauty.

Caspar could feel himself getting closer with every thrust and just like Joe earlier he reached forward and grabbed a fistful of his boyfriends hair.

His breaths became shorter and quickened by the second. Joe began moving his hips again in synchronised motion. Caspar's legs started shaking and he felt his abdomen tighten like a knot. He slowly pulled away and came, holding himself up using Joe's shoulders. Joe could feel the thick liquid running down his leg.

He was spun and around and his eyes met Caspar's, the bigger man kneeled down and placed the tip of Joe's member on his lips. His tongue flicked forward teasing Joe, earning a high pitched moan.

His lips parted, he took one hand and held Joe's length and guided it towards his mouth. He pressed his pouted lips and slid up and down, twisting his hand with every motion of his mouth.

Joe could feel himself tensing and getting weak at the knees. He trembled and put his hand on Caspar's head.

"Caspar...I'm..." Joe panted.

Caspar almost wretched as he felt his mouth fill. He gulped harshly, and hesitated to kiss Joe but knew he wouldn't mind.

Joe turned the shower off and grabbed two towels. He wrapped one around himself and then one around Caspar's waist.

Caspar grabbed a vlog camera and started his vlog on Joe's bed half naked.

"Caspar your gonna have to re-start that!" Joe whined.

"Why?" Asked Caspar while he aimlessly looked through the footage.

"You're on 'my' bed." Joe smirked.

"Oh shit yeah." Caspar said through a lengthy sigh.

.....

*Because you know, Joe likes showers? Sorry if at times I spelt it "Casper" instead of "Caspar" who knows? I can never seem to spell it right*