Pastel Papi - Phan

"I'm kind of sad that, this video is over." Dan frowned.

"So are you actually going to incorporate more pastel into your life then?" Phil smirked planting a kiss on Dan's cheek.

"Definitely if it gets you out of those jeans more often." Dan bit his lip playfully  hitting Phil's thigh.

Phil chuckled looking down at his now pastel pink sheets and ran his thumb over them.

"Get that stupid wig off dan." Phil laughed hitting the white wig of his head revealing his curly hair.

"Oh my god! Stop PHIL!" Dan flattened his hair pushing Phil's chest playfully.

"Do you think we could dye my chest hair pastel?" Phil pulled his shirt forward looking down at his body.

"Well I'm glad you forgot this then." Dan reached into a bag on the floor and pulled out a can of pastel blue hair spray.

"Oh no! I can't believe I forgot that! We can't film it again can we?" Phil pouted sadly.

"I don't think I'll have the same reaction to these dungarees again I think the initial sight of them killed me." Dan hugged Phil wrapping his arm around his boyfriend.

"Wanna try dying my chest hair then?" Phil grabbed the can shaking it.

"Alright take you shirt off then." Dan bit the corner of his mouth.

"I thought you'd do it." Phil said in full seriousness.

"Oh for fuck sake Phil, I'm a in a relationship with an actual child?" Dan smirked.

"Hey!" Phil hit Dans hand, but then lifted his arms up to allow his shirt to drag up his wide body.

His chest now bare always captivated Dan, it was just slightly toned but covered in long chest hair. It was just perfect.

The contrast of Phil's pale milky skin and the thick black hair drove Dan crazy.

"How much do we put on then?" Dan asked confused.

"I don't know, how pastel do you want me?" Phil asked leaning back on his elbows propping himself up on a pillow.

"I'd want you even if you looked like your punk edit, I love you by the way." Dan twisted a strand of his hair with finger.

"Love you too, now pastel me so I can be your pastel pappi." Phil pulled Dan towards him.

Dan grabbed the can and sprayed it over Phil's chest wiping away the excess with a tissue.

"I can't deal with this." Dan covered his mouth giggling.

Phil looked down to see his chest covered in bright pastel blue hair.

"I like it!" Phil exclaimed .

"So do I." Dan took the can again spraying it on Phil's snail trail.

He continued to spray pulling Phil's trousers down until he was spraying Phil's pubes.

"I literally can't believe that I'm letting you do this." Phil covered his face embarrassed.

"Omg it looks like you have literal blue balls." Dan shrieked.

"I'd never have those with you around would I?" Phil ran his hand through Dans hair.

Dan looked up into Phil's eyes. Without Phil needing to say anything he lifted Phil's member and began taking it into his mouth.

The older man leaned his head back onto the bed frame moaning deeply. His hands traveled down Dan's back grabbing his butt tightly.

Dan gasped when he felt the dungarees unbuckle and slid down his body passed his butt.

Phil's hands grabbed tightly once more earning soft moans from Dan. 

Phil reached over to his bed side drawer and pulled out one of the drawers. His hand searched for a bottle of lube. He took it from the drawer and squirted a generous amount onto his index and middle finger.

His finger slowly circled Dans entrance but abruptly stopped, he pushed forward feeling the tight warmth.

Dan whined, he moved himself up Phil's body straddling him. In a flash of hands and clothing they were both now naked and Phil was once again fingering Dan while he rode him.

Dan leaned down and began sliding his tongue into his boyfriends mouth, Phil pressed his lips back in response using his free hand to push the back of Dans head toward his own.

Dan grabbed the bottle of lube and let a large handful of lube flow into his cupped hand.

He reached behind him massaging the lubricant onto Phil's length, gliding his hand up and down.

Phil added a third finger unexpectedly causing Dan to moan into Phil's mouth. He used his fingers to open Dan slightly parting his fingers to prepare him.

He removed his fingers and held his member still. Dan lowered himself onto the large length biting his lip, he threw himself onto Phil kissing him harshly.

Phil loved to see his dick disappear inside his boyfriend, he moved his hips forward but stopped once Dan began riding him. Dan pressed his hands into Phil's chest bouncing up and down at an impatient pace.

Phil's eyes rolled into the back of his head in pleasure, Dan stopped occasionally to grind his hips slowly teasing Phil.

The older man held Dans hips tightly lifting him up and down putting a slight effort in to take some pressure of his boyfriend.

Phil studied Dans slender body, his stomach tensed as his prostrate continued to get hit by Phil's length. Phil reached forward and pumped Dan at an intense speed. Dans breaths quickened rapidly as he felt himself about to cum. He spilled onto Phil's chest still riding him.

Phil was close, he whined leaning up towards Dans face gently biting his lip, Dan in response kissed him back passionately shoving his tongue down Phil's throat as he felt Phil spill into him.

Phil's body shuddered and shivered as he came down from his high. Dan rolled off slowly collapsing next to Phil putting his head just next to the older mans armpit.

Phil stood up kissing Dans forehead examining himself in the mirror seeing Dan in the reflection.

"Oh my god Dan!" Phil chuckled.

"What?!" Dan gasped

"The dye came off my pubes, you literally have a pastel blue butt." Phil was crying in laughter.

"We should've put that in the video." Dan shoved his face into a pillow.

"Anything for the views Danny."

*IM NOT PLAYING GUYS THIS VIDEO CAME OUT 4 HOURS AGO*