Vidcon Panels - Septiplier/Phan.

*For All You Guys Who Missed My Septiplier Fics*

Jack sat impatiently in his hotel room waiting for Mark to arrive. His phone constantly updating with new messages.

Jackaboy: Is your uber late? When are you getting here?

Markimoo: It's been 4 minutes and traffic is insane in LA, you're not used to it. 😂😂

Jack: Ughhhhhhh

Markimoo: calmmm down I'm not going anywhere!

Jack: I hope not...

Markimoo: shut up weirdo.

Jack blushed locking his phone. He rushed towards the mirror of his bathroom and fixed his hair, adjusted his clothes and brushed his teeth again.

He was extremely nervous, this would be the visit where he would tell Mark how he felt. Regardless of what happened Jack couldn't hide it any longer.

Mark sighed deeply as his uber nudged along the motor way. He unlocked his phone and traditionaly before meeting Jack - he changed his lock screen from his favourite Septiplier fan art to a photo of Chica.

Mark looked into his phone seeing his reflection, he smiled inspecting his perfectly straight white teeth - sometimes Mark thought about how they were the only thing about him that was straight.

After what felt like an eternity he arrived outside the hotel, he grabbed his luggage and took it to the front desk.

"Hello, I booked a room next to 27, my friend Sean is in there." said Mark.

"I'm sorry but someone is in 27 are you sure you booked it? And 26 is a double bed room perhaps your friend booked it for both of you." said the worker half heartedly.

Mark blushed.

He agreed to stay with Jack and made his way up to the room. In a state of exhaustion Mark knocked on the door.

Jack sprung towards the door. He was confused, why would it be Mark? Jack didn't know Mark would be sharing a bed with him tonight.

Jack opened the door and was surprised to see Mark. He hadn't got a text to say that he'd arrived. Mark stood their taller than Jack. Visibly sweaty, the white shirt he was wearing had became slightly transparent with sweat forcing the material to hug his built chest.

Jack swallowed audibly letting his eyes take in the view before ripping them away.

"How's next door then?" Jack scratched his head messing up his green hair.

"Did they not tell you?" Mark said with a slight smile.

Jacks cheeks blossomed into a crimson red embarrassed and confused.

"I...What?" Jack stuttered.

"There were complications with the rooms so we're both staying in here, but it's a double room so it's fine." Mark began walking into room when Jack chuckled.

"When they say double room they mean it has a double bed Mark." Jack laughed into his hand to hide his mix of confusion and happiness.

It was now Mark who was blushing, Jack proposed that he would sleep on the floor but Mark just said that they would share the bed.

Hours had past consisting of Mark settling into the room and Jack tweeting and pre-recording videos. It was around 5pm and Jack was exhausted, he wasn't used to the L.A timezone and wanted to sleep.

Jack stood up and stripped off his trousers and changed into a different shirt to go get into bed. Mark looked down at his laptop and pretended he wasn't looking at Jack in the reflection of his screen.