Really cute - Rickyl

The air in Georgia at 5am was always humid and sticky. Daryl drove incredibly quickly back to Alexandria after a lonesome run, he had convinced the group he was going to fill some duffel bags of food but the main aspect of the run was to actually get a birthday present for Rick.

It being 5am meant that nobody was awake - apart from Daryl. He had two duffel bags filled with cans of food and dried pasta. However in his backpack contained a much more important item to him, he had a thin golden wristband he had found in a jewellery store. It wasn't anything amazing - but it was something.

He sped around tight corners feeling the wind through his hair, he wasn't far from Alexandria but he had one last stop to check. His bike stopped slowly on the gravel pathway leading up to the store. Upon entering the store he pulled his knife from his belt and looked around examining the rows of shelfs. A walker unexpectedly lunged towards him, Daryl's experience allowed him to narrowly escape the grasp of the honey fingers and teeth that snapped at him.

He pushed his hunting knife forward hearing the dead mans skull crush. The metal blade twisted between the dead eyes before retracting . The skinny body slumped onto the floor allowing Daryl to return to his search.

Daryl didn't tell anyone that he would be stopping here, he'd come to a sex shop. He immediately blushed upon getting through the glass doors. Magazines upon magazines displayed pictures of women legs apart and flushed red.

He looked away and made his way towards the gay section of the store. He found himself more comfortable looking at pictures of naked men, he'd primarily come here to find lube. His relationship with Rick had started about a year ago, ever since they got to Alexandria and him and Rick had to share a house they slowly found themselves gravitating towards each other.

In their one year relationship they'd never had sex with a proper lubricant. It usually involved them using Vaseline that after a while stopped working, it at sometimes hadn't been the best for Daryl but he loved making Rick feel good. But this night on Ricks birthday, he wanted to have sex properly, and he wanted to get fucked hard.

He browsed the shelfs looking through dildos and vibrators, after searching he stumbled upon a shelf that contained various different brands, flavours and types of lube. Daryl was surprised to see gallon sized bottles, he didn't really think people had sex that much before finding a partner for himself.

He grabbed as much as he could possibly fit in his backpack bag that he was somehow going to get passed everybody without them asking what was in it. On his way out he stopped briefly and stuffed an assortment of sex toys zipping the bag up and rushing towards his bike.

He started the engine, now that he had two duffel bags of food and one backpack full of lubricant, sex toys and a golden wristband he was ready to go back home. He'd planned to also make Rick breakfast in bed and had picked up some pre made pancake mix and instant coffee.

Daryl continued his ride home feeling himself heavier due to his mysteriously full backpack. Now in the sights of Sasha and Carl who'd now taken up guard duty in the two watch towers he drove slower. Both of the guards on sight brought their rifles up their eyes lowering them upon realising who was on the bike.

"It's me." Daryl whispered loudly.

"We'll open the gates:" Carl mumbled climbing down the towers ladder.

Daryl sat on his bike leaning slightly. The gate slowly opened revealing the deafeningly quiet place he called home. He started his bike and drove past the large metal structure towards Olivia's house. She was the only person up this early counting food stores and sorting out people rations for the day, Daryl stopped by briefly handing over the duffel bags narrowly avoiding her searching his backpack.