Best Dan memes of 2022 - Phan.

"Dan!!!!" Phil screamed to his fiancé.

"One second I'm making a video!" Dan responded cupping his hands around his mouth to make it louder.

Phil walked to Dans room with haste, Dan concluded his video "Best Dan memes of 2022" and turned the camera off.

He walked to his wardrobe and stripped of his shirt and replaced it with another one, he looked over to see his suit he would soon be wearing, still in the dry cleaners shrink wrap he picked it up and smiled contently.

"What's taking you so long?!" Phil whined like a child despite the fact that he was 37.

"Sorry, I was just filming and I caught myself looking at my suit." Dan chuckled.

"Well I just set up dinner so when you've stopped staring I'd like you to come and eat." Phil smirked. Toward the build up to their wedding Phil had become increasingly sarcastic and witty.

Dan reached forward and took Phil's hand and was guided into their living room and saw the dining table set with candles and a meal that Dan was sure Phil couldn't cook. However the evidence that Phil had cooked it was evident, Phil's hands were covered in plasters and his forehead was was covered in beads of sweat.

Dan was ushered towards a seat and sat down, Phil tucked Dans chair under the table and walked to the opposite end and sat down.

Dan looked down at the plate to see a small cut of salmon that had been smoked and served over grilled vegetables, Phil had really impressed himself and course after course Dan was even more shocked when he tasted the food.

Phil had just put the dishes into the sink when Dan walked into the doorway sleepily.

"I'm gonna go and have a little nap okay." Dan said through a sigh. He was really full and wanted too sleep off his prominent food baby.

Phil just responded by winking at Dan and then returning to the dishes. He never asked Dan to help him do anything, in reality he just loved treating Dan like a princess.

Dan had only been asleep for about an hour when he heard the bedroom door open and a mostly undressed Phil entered the room. He lifted the duvet welcoming his fiancé into the bed.

Phil pulled Dan towards him and planted a kiss on his head. Dan rested his head on his lovers chest and once again drifted back to sleep.

Phil woke up and yawned obnoxiously loud and stretched his arms up and his feet forward hearing his joints crack. He lifted the duvet and Dan who was laying on his front. His back slightly arched accentuating his already plump butt.

He bit his lip, he was tempted to reach forward and spank it, but he instead leaned into Dans neck and kissed him. He woke up, rolled onto his back and looked into Phil's eyes, he held the sides of his face and kissed him.

"Good morning beautiful." Dan said yawning.

"I was just about to compliment how your arse looks in those boxers of mine." Phil said bitting his lip once more.

Dan looked down and saw that Phil was already hard.
"Someone's eager, well if you really want too, I'm definitely not gonna stop you." Whispered Dan

He reached down and palmed Phil's dick through his boxers earning a moan from his partner.

Before Dan could respond he had been flipped onto his stomach, Phil started at his neck and began kissing and licking all the way down Dans back. He got to the hem of Dans boxers, he slipped his fingers under them and pulled them down painfully slowly.

"I've been waiting to do this for the last couple of days, I mean I'm not gonna get to fuck Dan Howell anymore." Phil spoke softly as he also made Dan suck his finger.

"Why?" Moaned Dan with his mouthful.

"Well the next time I fuck you you'll be Dan Lester and the weddings in a few days I'd figured I'd fuck you now considering you wanted to walk down the isle." He smirked.

Dan tried to speak but was cut of mid sentence as Phil used his spit slicked finger and pressed it into Dan without warning.

Dan bit his bottom lip looking over his shoulder at Phil, he began moving his butt back and forth to slowly ease himself onto a second finger that Phil had lined up with his first one.
Dan reached into a bed side drawer and reached for a bottle of cherry lube and handed it to Phil.

He squirted a generous amount onto his two fingers and added a third making Dan whine. Phil scissored his fingers opening Dan, pushing his fingers back and forth following Dans movements.

Phil pulled the three fingers away and took the bottle of lube again and let he liquid flow into his hand. He held his member and rubbed the lube up and down, Phil finally lined himself up with Dans entrance and slowly pressed forward.

Dan, even after all this time wasn't used to Phil's dick, it was simply massive.

Dan felt the initial sharp sting and hissed quietly to himself as he felt himself being stretched by the tip of Phil's dick.

Dan lifted himself onto his knees,  and felt Phil's hand on his head, his head was pushed down into the pillow.

Phil hardly gave Dan time to adjust and before Dan could Phil jolted forward pressing his stomach onto Dans back.

Dan gasped and bit the pillow feeling Phil pick up the pace of his thrusts. Phil placed his hands on Dans shoulder blades pushing him down onto the bed and began pounding into him.

Dan whined again, Phil let out a deep husky moan.

"You like it when Daddy does this?" Phil spoke into Dans ear.

Dan was so overwhelmed in pleasure that all he could muster was to nod his head simply.

Phil reached under Dans body and grabbed Dans dick and began pumping at a brutal pace.

Phil was thrusting and jerking Dan off in a synchronised motion. He moaned and lifted his other hand off Dans back and took a handful of his hair.

Dan whined as he felt himself nearing the edge. His body tensed and his hips bucked as he spilled onto the bed and Phil's wrist.

Phil wasn't that far behind and after a couple more thrusts he placed each one of his palms on Dans butt cheeks and held himself there as he slowly rode out his orgasm spilling into Dan filling him with hot cum.

Phil pulled out and shuddered in pleasure and rolled over next to Dan. They both turned to each other and planted a kiss on each other's lips. 

"Phil." Asked Dan.

"Yeah, what?" Phil said in a series of quick breaths.

"Who is our best man anyway?"

Phil chuckled at the reference to crabstickz game show and went on to explain....

*I'd realised I hadn't really written a lot of PHAN smut so here you are*