In the car - Jaspar

*For that one person who requested a Jaspar car fic*

"How long until we get to Zoe's?" Joe asked Caspar while they drove through country lanes slowly, unable to see past the torrential rain that made it impossible to see out of the car windows.

This October was colder and rainier than most and was making it hard to get to Zoe's new house for her first Halloween party there.

Joe leant forward upping the heat once again despite him and Caspar both being in jumpers.

"Shouldn't be more than an hour." Caspar murmured while squinting to see the split seconds of view that the windshield wipers created.

"I want a Starbucks." Joe frowned as he plugged his phone into the Aux cable

"That'll be pretty hard to find around here, I'm surprised we found that Marks and Spencer's back there." Caspar yawned continuing to slightly press his foot on the gas pedal.

"Don't fall asleep while driving silly." Joe playfully hit Caspar's arm earning him a side smile.

Joe looked down at his phone to see a text from his sister...

Zoe❤: You guys close? Party started 20 mins ago... x.

Joe🏳️‍🌈: I think we're an hour away, the rain is so bad that we can't see out of the car at all. Literally driving at 5mph😖😓.

Zoe❤: oh 😩, sad to hear, silly question, have you put your windshield wipers on, you forgot to do that once 😅.

Joe🏳️‍🌈: I'm not driving and yes we have them on.

        Text not sent - No Service

"For god sake!" Joe hit his glove box in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Caspar asked still staring out of the car.

"Just lost service, told Zoe were stuck pretty much tho." Joe frowned.

Caspar reassured Joe and placed his hand on his thigh squeezing it slightly.

"Don't do that!" Joe chuckled as he smiled swatting away Caspar's hand.

"You make me laugh." Caspar laughed deeply.

"Why?" Joe asked as he began stuffing crisps in his mouth.

"Well you act like it was foreplay." Caspar smirked.

"Why are you talking about sex when I'm stuffing my face and I haven't even done my hair and we're late for-" Joe spoke in frustration before being cut off.

"Calm down! Stop stressing out about the party, we can't help that we literally can't see out of this car." Caspar huffed and smiled softly.

"Can we pull over for a minute somewhere ?" Joe asked quietly, rubbing his eyes.

Caspar steered the car into a small clearing and turned to his boyfriend. He reached his hand forward and took a handful of the crisps and rubbed his boyfriends shoulder crunching obnoxiously in an attempt to make Joe laugh. Despite his childish stubbornness he broke and laughed playfully hitting Caspar's leg.