K-I-N-K-Y - Septiplier

*GUYS I NEVER PUT AUTHORS NOTES BEFORE BUT THIS IS A WARNING ⚠️ THIS WILL BE KINKY ⚠️*

"Hey baby." Marks says in a deep gravely voice as he wraps his arms around his sleepy boyfriend.

Jack stood in just his underwear at a frying pan lazily cooking eggs; barely managing to stay awake.

"Want some help there kitten?" He leans down whispering dangerously close to Jacks ear grazing his lip of the sensitive flesh.

His beard scratches Jack and the Irish man in his sleepy state smiles as Marks head relaxes into the shape of his neck. Mark stood their hunched over planting kisses on his boyfriends collar bone.

"Someone's excited." Jack chuckled as he felt Marks morning wood graze over his butt.

Mark looked down and began blushing. A pinky red crept over his face.

"Are you trying to embarrass me?" Mark reached down squeezing one of Jacks butt cheeks harshly.

"Ah! No, no! I'm sorry." Jack thought about how last time he embarrassed Mark and he was taken away from their guests and spanked.

"Sorry what?" Mark was again whispering into Hacks ear.

"Sorry, Daddy." Jack bit his lip pushing his butt back onto Marks erection making him moan deeply into Jacks ear.

"Now focus kitten, don't want to burn those eggs." Mark walked off slapping Jacks butt.

He took at seat at the dining table of their house, Jack had only moved in with Mark a year ago and had quickly adapted to Marks 'unique' interests.

To be honest, it excited Jack. He loves Mark and would've been perfectly happy with a vanilla sex life. With Mark however that wasn't in the realm of possibilities.

Mark was the guy who instead of cuddling for 3 hours would prefer to tie you up and edge you. However, despite his appetites and desires, he was always willing to compromise his intentions for Jack.

He would sometimes find himself bored when Jack would ask to just have regular sex to take a break from the whips, belts, gags and many other things that Jack had slowly became fond off.

But every single time Jack would ask he would, it just made it that little bit better whenever Jack was wiling to suffice Marks darker side.

But their whole life wasn't about sex, it was about love, even though Mark was a Dom he loved Jack.

Recording videos took up most of their time, and whenever they did get a break instead of rushing for the bedroom they both preferred to go out for dinner.

"Do you want them sunny side up?" Jack mumbled still squinting his eyes.

"No thank you kitten, I'll have them sunny side down this morning." Mark smiled looking through his glasses whilst reading the paper clutching a mug of coffee.

"Jheez you do eat a lot of eggs don't ya." Jack laughed softly.

"Yeah, to build these muscles that you love holding onto while I fuck you." Mark was never one to shy away from being brutally honest; Jack loved it when he spoke like that.