No Homo - Rickyl

"Hey bud" Daryl walked out of the gym showers  with a towel barely clinging to his waist.

The towel was so low that it barely contained his the first of his pubes. Rick upon first glance covered his eyes shielding his view. 

"Dude what the fuck!" Rick shouted on a half laugh.

"What?" Just after saying this Daryl looked down at his towel and shrugged.

"That's gross man, how do you expect any girls to suck your dick when it's like that?" Rick turned away from Daryl.

"Like what? Hairy? Girls love the rugged look, I'm a biker, that's why they call me daddy." Daryl thrusted his hips forward letting his manhood flop around under his towel creating an impressionable line.

"Shut up! At least cut it a little like I do you dick!" Rick laughed.

"Nah, I'm a real man." Daryl grabbed his junk under the towel.

Rick let his towel fall down revealing his butt to Daryl. Even being straight Daryl couldn't help but look at Rick's butt, it was perfect.

"Stop looking at my ass are you fucking gay?" Rick spoke in a condescending tone.

"No! What the fuck man! I ain't gay I fucking love pussy!" Daryl dropped his towel in front of Rick earning another shout in disgust.

"However, your ass is good; no homo though." Daryl chuckled.

"Whatever." Rick laughed.

Daryl twirled his towel into a whip and began whipping Ricks butt. They both began laughing uncontrollably and quite frankly childishly.

"Put your fucking dick away man!" Rick once again shielded his view.

"Shut the fuck up! Just because mines bigger than yours asshole." Daryl laughed proudly.

"No way man. Mines bigger." Rick said confidently, even knowing he was right he was still impressed at Daryl length. No homo though.

"Yeah whatever."

"Ok I'll fucking prove it." Rick dropped his underwear showing his dick.

It was a decent thickness and about 6 inches soft, his pubes were trimmed short and his balls were a good size.

"Nah lets measure up." Dark walked toward Rick.

"How we don't have a ruler?" Rick chuckles nervously.

"Shit I don't know man, urm, let's just put them close to each other and we'll see okay?" Daryl mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah okay, no homo though." Rick said.

"Course yeah no homo." Daryl repeated.

Rick and Daryl were now close, so close in fact that their feet were touching. Rick tried to compare his to Daryl's but it wasn't working. Without thinking he grazed the side of his tip against Daryl's pressing the end of his dick into Daryl's abdomen.

"See mines bigger than yours." Rick said looking into Daryl's eyes.

"Only an inch! I'm 5 inches soft, what are you?" Daryl said still looking into Ricks eyes.

"6, but yours looks a lot thicker than mine." Rick said once again chuckling nervously.

Without realising both of them had got a little bit hard from the contact and even in knowing this they both stood their for a good 10 seconds pretending that the feeling of something touching their junk despite it being a guy was getting them off.