chapter 1

Hello everyone!
Am bringing to you a very interesting story "CAPTURED"
I hope you like it .
And i will love it if you let me know by COMMENTING
OK let me leave you to enjoy the story and please don't forget to comment
Thank you!!
- Francess
**************
Anne's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly to the dim light reflecting into my room from the window, realizing it was morning already, I looked up at the clock -6:25am,sitting up I stretched my arms and yawned, I really felt like going back to bed but I had to prepare for work......

Did I just say work??

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed jumping out of bed, I had almost forgotten that I just started working

'And at Kingston mines of all places' I thought rolling my eyes, I had to be at work exactly 7:30am or they will kick my ass out

I hate that place so much, its so uncomfortable working there but I have no choice, after looking for a place to work and didn't find, Kingston mines was the only open place in search of a waitress, their pay was good and I need the money to pay for mum's hospital bills.

Mum was admitted into the hospital for having stroke and the hospital bills hasn't been paid yet, I can't depend on dad because he lost his job two weeks ago and all his money has been squandered, so we went out together in search of a job and after a whole week of hopeless search we came across Kingston mines, dad didn't like the idea of me working as a waitress in a place like Kingston mines but we had no other choice, so we decided that I will work there for the main time.

Kingston mines is like a club/bar/lodge or whatever you want to call it, its a place where striping, drinking and smoking are done. Mobsters and thugs hold their secret meetings there.

I strolled out of my room and went down the stairs, feeling very hungry I walked pass the sitting room to the kitchen and stopped on my track surprised to see dad in there

"Good morning sweetie" he said turning around to look at me "why do you look so surprised?"

I shook my head and went to stand beside him, he was preparing coffee

"Morning dad" I said "I guess I didn't expect you to be up at this time"

His expression changed a bit "I had to get up early ,I want to go in search of a job again today" he replied sadly, taking down warm water "care for a coffee?" he asked and I nodded.

I quickly prepared a brief breakfast then took my bath and dressed up in my Kingston mines waitress uniform, a casual white top with a black skirt that was a little above my kneel, the name KINGSTON MINES was boldly written on the white top with black prints, I went to the mirror combed my black long hair and pulled it into a pony tail with little strands falling around, I applied a very light makeup on my face and stared back at the mirror, satisfied with what I saw I glanced at the clock again this time it was 7:15am , I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the house.

*********
The cab pulled up in front of Kingston mines luxurious building, I stepped out, paid the driver and turned around to look at the huge building in front of me, I have been working here for over three days and the building hasn't stopped surprising me, I stared at it in awe, it was so beautiful and tall, painted in rosy red and white with glass doors and windows all over it, it stood out well on the street of Los Angeles where we lived.

I walked straight to one of the glass doors pulled it open and entered, Kingston mines isn't as busy in the morning and afternoon as it used to be in the evening and night till dawn but there where few men in suit around here this morning, drinking, smoking and chattering loudly.