Chapter 19

"You gave us the wrong room number" Tom said as they earlier returned to the receptionist,

"I did?" she said glancing at the computer in front of her, opened a book and glanced back to Tom "that is the right room she is registered with, the room can't be locked except it is locked from inside"

Williams and tom turned, facing each other, then rushed back to Annes room, it was wide opened, clear and empty.

"Shit!" William clutched his fist and hit the door with a loud thud. "They escaped, that fucking Bryan betrayed us!"

"How are we going to know where they are headed now?" tom asked running a frustrated hand over his hair.

"Have you forgotten how we got here?" a smile appeared on his face

"Oh!! The tracking app!" tom grinned

"Of course, Bryan didnt know it was installed on his phone before he left" he brought out his own phone, searching " Im going to know where they are in seconds!"

"Do it quickly so we can catch up with them, the bastard thinks he's smart"

"They are still within the premises, Tom, it says they are heading to the parking lot"

"Hurry lets get them before they leave!."

ANNES POV

I glanced back again, I couldnt contain my fear but I tried to keep still, I dont know what on earth their motive is but I knew it was a very strong one for them to keep chasing us.

What exactly do they want me for?

We were out of the hospital and Bryan kept his eyes fixed to the road while stealing glances at the rearview mirror to watch Williamss car behind us. They were getting closer and closer, the road wasnt so free and Bryan kept overtaking and diverting in-between cars, I griped the door handle so I wont lose my balance as Bryan increased his speed.

"Are you okay?" he asked without looking at me

"y-yes.. Just keep driving" I gripped tighter.

Up ahead there was a little traffic, Bryan swore, his fingers tightened on the wheel, slowing down he looked to his sides and I knew he was looking for another alternative route to follow.

Another glance over my shoulder showed me that there wasnt much time to waste, I saw Williams car slowing down as it approached. And just then we heard a loud thud!

They hit our car from behind, I looked back, Tom was the one driving, I saw him reverse again, and coming back with full force he hit our car again, harder than the first time. The light glasses behind the car shattered.

Williams poked his head out through their window and shouted "stop that car right now you bastard!"

Bryan tried to reverse, Williams car and three others where behind us, he hit Williams car pushing it back with a heavy force and making it hit another person car from behind, ignoring the scream of horns Bryan turned the car around moving to the left side then to the right in-between cars.

"Son of a bitch!" we heard Tom curse as we passed through them.

Moving west Bryan followed another route, I noticed through the mirror that Williams and Tom were far behind us and still stuck in the traffic unable to move and having a serious argument with the man they hit behind them. The view was getting smaller and I could no longer see them again, I dropped my hand and tried to relax. They have lost us. I could see Bryan relaxing as he took one last glance at the rearview mirror.

"Where are we going to now?" I asked ignoring the pain from my other hand. The cloth Bryan wrapped on it was beginning to soak with blood.

"Back to the hotel for the main time" he looked at me and back to the road "I cant take you back home because they know your house and they will find you there"