Chapter 31

"Where are you going?"

I straightened and turn to face him "umm .. I .."

"Yes? Are you running away from me?"

"No!"

He glared at me like he didn't believe "then where are you sneaking to?"

"I... wanted to go get something"

He folded his arms on his chest "which is? Are you craving something else?"

"No I just..."

How was I going to say this!

He approached me "tell me the truth Anne, what is going on?" He searched my eyes for answers

I hesitated, debating if I should tell him or lie to him for the main time, I looked around and that's when I realized that I didn't even have any money to get the test kit,then  I took his hand and led him to my room, closing the door behind us.

I face him "I was just going to look for a pharmacy"

"Did you have to sneak out for that? I told you Alex would...."

"You don't understand!" I interrupted him "I .. I think ..." I stopped and just starred 

"Anne talk, you are making me nervous. You think what?!"

"I think am .... pregnant" I searched his face  "I'm not sure yet!" I quickly added "I wanted to go get a test kit to confirm"

He was speechless for sometime , face blank , brows raised.

"Say something Bryan"

He raked a hand through his hair in a nervous way , still not talking to me.

His lack of words were beginning to get me seriously scared "I didn't know it will get to this, I'm sorry , we ..we..." I faded not knowing what to say.

"Hey, don't say that babe" he placed a hand on my shoulder "if you are actually pregnant, then it's all my fault, I haven't been using protection and I don't know why it always skips my mind whenever I look at you" he cupped my face and gave me a kiss on the forehead, I was a bit relieved, at least he wasn't blaming it all on me ... yet. "I will go get the test kit, stay here and don't think to much Okay?"

"Alright" he walked out and just then Linda entered, handing me the shawarma.I took it from her and she left.

I was too nervous to eat, I paced the room waiting for Bryan to come.

It was about 20 minutes before he entered. "Here" he handed it over "I got two, so you can double check" I nod "you know how to use it right?"

"Yes" I lied, taking it from him and going into the bathroom "I will be right back" I called out.

I quickly opened the packet to read the instructions

Okay it's not hard, I just have to pee ..,
But I don't feel like peeing

I walked back to the room, gulped two glass full of water. I caught Bryan staring at me in amusement while I went back to the bathroom. Within minutes I was ready and I did what they instructed, dropped them on the sink  then waited.