{6}

When we exited the classroom we went of own ways

When we exited the classroom we went of own ways...I walked over to my locker and opened it. I got my skateboard out and closed my locker door shut...I sigh and look down....why did he save me?

How did he do that...All of a sudden I felt like someone was behind me...I turn around and know one was their...

Great...now i'm losing my mind...I said to myself.

I rub my face and I walk down the narrow hallway until I exited the building. I feel a little uneasy and on edge. I keep feeling like someone is watching me and I don't know why...I never felt this way before...

What could it be...I then jump on my skateboard and start to ride it away from the school building. I end up riding my skateboard to the nearest park. I go in the park and no one is here...that's pretty old I thought.

I walk over to an oak tree and I sit under it...It then started to pour down rain. I rest my head against the tree and take in everything around me. I close my eyes and my mind starts to wonder off...

Why....why did he save me?? I thought he hated me....and why would anyone want to save me...and how did a scrawny kid like him do so much damage to a big jock that is in shape with big muscles..? 

I don't understand...I said sighing.

He threw him like a rage doll! He picked him up like he didn't weigh a thing! Who does that! That's not.....normal....All of a sudden I felt really tired and I fell asleep....

Elisabeth Dream:

I open my eyes and i'm in the woods...I really couldn't see anything because it was dark out..but the full moon was giving me some light...I heard crickets chirping and I seen lightning bugs glowing.

They were so beautiful....but all of a sudden that feeling came back....the feeling of being watched. I start to get nervous...I then heard a twig snap behind me....I twirl around and I seen Alex but he looked different...

My eyes widen in fear as I seen Alex shining in the moon light staring at me with his cold black eyes. He had a sinister evil smile and he had blood all over his mouth and chin.. His skin is so pale and he...had black sharp claws...

He opened his mouth and he had sharp fangs...their was blood all over his teeth....

What are you...I said in fear.

You don't know yet....well your not bright at all...He said in a demonic low pitch voice.

I start to run like crazy away from him....

YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!!! He yells in a demonic voice.

I run as fast as I could...I was getting all scratched up because of the tree branches and the plants with thorns in them. All of a sudden I heard him running behind me and then he popped up in front of me..

I scream bloody murder and then everything went black...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I snap my eyes open and I gasp for air...I look around and I was still in the park under the oak tree...it was dark out and the park lights were on...It was raining lightly too...I rub my face and try to calm down...I look at my phone and it was 10:45 a.m 

Why did I have to falls asleep...I said disgusted.

I sigh...why would I have a dream like that?? It felt so real! I then look down and I seen my skateboard next to me...I grab it and stand up. I start to walk out of the park and onto the sidewalk...

I felt like something was walking behind me...I spin around and I seen a a guy about my age looking at me...He had medium length blonde hair slicked back....he had ice cold blue eyes, pale skin, and skinny with a sinister smile...

Can I help you? I said annoyed.

Well yes you can...He said walking up to me with a smirk on his face.

I tense up...what is he planning...

What's your name...He says still smirking at me.

Elisabeth..I said backing up a little.

Elisabeth...huh...that's a charming name...He says.

Yeah....I said.

Well Elisabeth...we'll keep in touch...he said turning around and disappearing into the dark.

I back up in fear and turn around and sped walk home. Who was he and what did he want?? We'll keep in touch? Why would he say that and what did he mean by that? I finally made it home and I shut the door behind me locking it...

I put my skateboard down and go upstairs to my room. I shut my bedroom door and go over to my stereo...I play Death Cab For Cuties- Follow You Into The Dark and then I sit down on my bed. Something weird is going on...and i'm going to find out what it is....