{11}

We finally made it to the old abandon park

We finally made it to the old abandon park....The grass was pass our ankles....the swings were all rusty and old....the park benches were all chipped and old... Everything was just awful...but what would you expected it's an old abandon park...

Man this is so creepy! Misty says in excitement and runs over to one of the swings.

I roll my eyes laughing and follow her...

How old do you think this park is? Misty asks me.

I shrug my shoulders...I have no idea. I said.

I then seen Misty going to sit on one of the rotten old wooden swings.

I WOULDN'T-

All of a sudden she sits down on the swing and the swing snaps... she then falls on her ass...I start to laugh my ass of and then she gets mad.

Not funny...She say getting up and brushing the dirt off her.

Whatever I said still laughing.

We then hear thunder in the distance...

Great now its going to rain on us...Misty says annoyed.

Well we can start making our way back to my house if you want...I said.

Ok...She says.

We then walk out of the tall grass and onto the narrow sidewalk...It then starts to pour down rain...

Noooooo! Misty yells annoyed.

I start to laugh,

Not funny! She yells.

I think it is! I said laughing.

All of a sudden a car speeds down the road  close to the sidewalk and goes over a deep puddle splashing us with water...Then the car backs up splashing us again and they roll down their window....it was Juliet and her bf Josh...

I then get really angry...

What the f*ck is your problem! Misty yells.

Awe your makeups coming off honey, Josh says laughing at me.

I gasp touching my black eye...