{19}

I decided to go into the woods

I decided to go into the woods...I thought, well if I die...I die....What are you gonna do...He's just going to get my anyways so why not enjoy life before he kills me...I then walk into the woods taking a deep breathe...

I look around and I have to admit...it was beautiful...It was all misty and wet from the rain. I loved it...I begin to walk and I felt like I could breathe again...I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I felt....happy...I smile starts to appear on my face and I begin to twirl around like a graceful ballerina. I felt free...I felt like I belonged here...

Time then flew by like nothing and the sun started to set...I better get out of here before it gets dark...I thought. I made my way out and back onto the narrow sidewalk...I then begin to walk and the sun finally set...It was now dark out and the big full moon was shinning down on me...

It was absolutely gorgeous....completely stunning...I then continued to walk until I made it home...I walked in my house and closed the front door behind me. I made my way up my stairs and went in my room...

I sigh and collapse on my bed...What a day...I though. I then close my eyes and fall asleep...

------------------------------------

I open my eyes to the sun in my face...I grumbled and roll over...is it time already to go to school? I though annoyed. I roll my eyes and sit up in my bed...I look at my clock and it was 6:00 a.m...I sigh and rub my face. I then get up and pick out an outfit...I pick out a shirt that says "I'm not ok" by MCR, a pair of tight red skinny jeans, and a black and red studded belt.

I change into my outfit and make my way over to my bathroom...I did my dark makeup and brushed through my long wavy hair. When I was done I go down stairs and put on my black high top converse shoes. I then walk out my front door and make my way to school...

--------------------------------

I finally get to school open the school doors up....I walk in and people look at me and laugh...I look at them confused and kept walking...I then seen something that blew my mind... I seen Alex and Juliet making out against the lockers again...

Anger boiled through me and such rage....How can he do this to me!!? I-I thought- he loved me!! Why would he play with my emotions like this!? If he didn't love me or want anything to do with me....why string me along...My heart and insides burned like they were on fire...I felt a lump in my throat...I begin to shake in anger...

He did this the first time....now hes doing this for the second time....and what? I'm just supposed to forgive him the next day and act like this never happened?....He made a fool out of me....

He then sees me and pushes her away from him...I seen the guilt in his eyes....I shake my head turning around and walking away. 

Wait! Elisabeth! Alex yells out chasing after me.

He then grabs my arm and spins me around facing him.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to...He says in complete panic.

Yeah, like you said you were sorry when you did this the last time...I said full of disgust and sadness.

Elisabeth...I'm so sor-

No...your not....if you want to be with her...i'm not stopping you...I said interrupting him with tears welling up in my eyes.

He was about to say something again but I yank my arm out of his grip and bolted out the school doors

---------------------------

Alex:

I was walking the schools narrow halls when Juliet come up to me...I became instantly disgusted and annoyed with her...but as a vampire I wanted her blood...I craved for her blood and everyone else I seen walking in the halls...but the strongest one I've ever wanted in my whole entire life was.....Elisabeth's....

But something in me won't harm her or hurt her in anyway...I feel very protective over her...I hate to say it but I have fallen for her....I deeply love her with a passion...When I first seen her I hated her guts...I wanted to kill her and suck her dry but only because I wanted her blood so badly...

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when she pushed me up against the lockers and started to kiss me...I couldn't help but to kiss back but then all of a sudden I seen Elisabeth...I seen the hurt in her eyes...I seen the anger...and disbelief...I immediately pushed her off of me and blurt out Elisabeth's name.

She shook her head in disgust and turned around walking away...I ran after her and grab her arm spinning her around and facing me...I would of grabbed her hand but....it was injured. I then beg her for forgiveness but...she walked away leaving me alone...

When she left anger, rage, hatred feel my body...I start to shake in rage and everyone backed off and ran to their classes...I wanted to kill Juliet for all the shit she has caused me....and I will kill her eventually but now is not the right time...

Tears then start to slide down my cheeks one at a time...I bolt out of the school like lightening and went to the woods in a blink of an eye...I went to my normal spot and I have a brake down...