{7}

I was on my bed still thinking of what the hell just happened

I was on my bed still thinking of what the hell just happened...I then remember Misty has a date with Alex tonight...I sigh and text her,

Elisabeth: Hey, you still going on a date with Alex?

Misty: No....he cancelled it...

Elisabeth: Why?

Misty: Idk...but anyways i'm sorry about yesterday

Elisabeth: Oh it's ok...

Misty: Still friends?

Elisabeth: Yes! Always cx 

Misty: Good! Always and forever until the day we die! cx

Elisabeth: Yes! cx 

Misty: Anyway...why you still awake...lol it's like about 12:00 a.m

Elisabeth: Can't sleep but anyways i'll let you sleep since it's that late...see you tomorrow.

Misty: Ok! lol See ya! cx

When I was done talking to her I set my phone down on my nightstand and lay down on my bed. All I can think about is Alex....but why? I don't understand...every time I close my eyes I see him and its making me frustrated!

I then begin to get really hot so I stand up on my bed and open my window. I sit back down and sigh. I then close my eyes and finally fell asleep...

--------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes and it was finally morning...I get up and look at the time...it was 6:00 a.m...I sigh and roll my eyes. At least today's Friday..I then walk over to my closet and pick out a black hoodie, and a pair of gray ripped skinny jeans..I really wasn't in the mood to get all fixed up for school.

I was extremely tired from the lack of sleep and all the stress i'm dealing with...I then walk out of my closet and went to my bathroom. I changed into my outfit and I made my makeup a little darker than usual. I put on my usual liquid eyeliner and my fake eyelashes but I put on black eye shadow too..

I then brush threw my long tangled hair and I was finished...I then look at the time and it was time to go...I sigh and I go down the stairs... I put on black converse shoes and walk out my front door....I didn't even bother to bring my skateboard with me today...