{28}

Elisabeth:

Elisabeth:

We make it to the woods and I start to hear all kind of noises that I couldn't hear that well before. Everything sounded crystal clear.... I could hear birds flapping their elegant wings together. I could hear the light crisp wind go through the trees. I could hear someones heart beat....

I immediately snap my head to where the sound of the heart beat was coming from. I then see an older guy around  his 40's and he looked like he was going for a morning walk...all of a sudden the wind starts to pick up and I smell his rich delicious blood...I tense up and my eyes widen. My senses start to run crazy and my mind goes fuzzy. All I could hear inside me was to go kill the the guy...

 Alex then grabs my hand tightly and pulls me away...  As he was dragging me away from the spot I was in, I felt like a weight....I felt like I couldn't move at all...All I wanted to do was sink my fangs into his neck...

Wait, what are you doing? I thought you said we were going to hunt! I say confused and annoyed.

We are....just not humans...he says.

You need to learn how to control your thirst...you need to function and stay in control around humans...He says.

I sigh...Then what are we going to hunt? I ask annoyed.

Animals, he simply says.

I now felt stupid for asking a question like that...Of course we are going to hunt for animals...All of sudden I was snapped out of my thoughts when we both hear wrestling in the bushes up ahead. We stop abruptly and slowly approach the bush...We then see a deer spring out of the bushes...

The deer locked eyes with me and bolted away from us in pure panic. I wasn't going to let it escape from me. I couldn't let it....I then tear after the the deer and pounce on the deer like a lion capturing its prey. I sink my sharp fangs into the frightened deer's neck.....As soon as that thick rich blood went on my taste buds, I wanted more....

When the deer was finally dry inside I let go and took in a deep breath. I then set the fragile deer's body down on the soft fresh patch of grass. I then felt bad...I didn't want to kill poor innocent animals...I then wipe the blood off my chin and sigh...

That was amazing! Alex says coming up from behind me in excitement.

I turn around and smile at him not saying a word. His smile then fades and he looks deep in my eyes.

Whats wrong? Didn't you like the thick blood? He asks.

I sigh...Well, the blood was nice...it was the best thing I've ever tasted but...I say looking down.

But...He says coming a little closer to me and gently holds my hands.

I feel bad about the animals...and what if I accidentally hurt or even worse kill Misty! I say in fear.

He pulls me into a soft hug...

You won't hurt her.....I promise. I won't let that happen....He whispers into my ear.

He then pulls away and looks at me...

We just have to get your thirst under control...he says with a smile.

How long will that take? Before he could even answer my phone goes off..

Hello? I say.

Elisabeth were are you? I haven't seen you in forever! I've tried calling your cell phone so many times but you never picked up or even call me back! Whats up! This isn't like you! Misty yells at me.

My heart sinks as I hear her full of concern and worried sick about me...

Hey, I am so sorry my phone broke and its finally working now and i'm so sorry I haven't seen you in so long I'm sick...I say lying to her.

Misty sighs....you better not be lying to me...She says.

I'm not lying...I say cringing at my words.

Well, then i'm coming over your house with soup...She says.

N-no I'm fine...I say sorta stuttering in panic.

Why...She says confused.

Because i'm fine and you don't need to worry about me. I say.

FINE! She yells and hangs up on me.

Great now shes mad at me...I say annoyed and frustrated.

She'll be fine..she just needs time to cool off...he says.

I hope so...I say.

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't been on lately! I've reallyyy been busy lol So here's another chapter cx Oh and before I go....I'm going to be ending this story the next chapter or two cx 

Peace!