{13}

I drag my feet up stairs not wanting to go to school today

I drag my feet up stairs not wanting to go to school today...It makes me just sick thinking about that place...I then make my way to my room and to my closet...I pick out a white tank top that says Green Day, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and a black stubbed belt...

I then change into my outfit and walk over to my bathroom...I then start to do my makeup...I put on loads of foundation to cover up my black eye and then I begin to put on my liquid eyeliner. After I was done with that I put on my fake eye lashes and dark eyeliner...

When I was done with my makeup I brush through my tangled hair...When I was finish with everything I walk out of my bathroom and into my room. I look at the time and it was time to go...I sigh and roll my eyes. I put on my black converse shoes and head down stairs.

I was about to go out the front door when my stomach starts to growl...I go into my kitchen and grab a red apple out of my refrigerator... I take a big bit out of the juicy apple and then I realize something... I don't remember the last time I ate anything...

I devour the delectable red apple and then I begin to walk to school...I felt nervous and sick to my stomach...What will happen if Josh jumps me again...or Juliet asks out Alex and Alex says yes...I then close my eyes...Everything will be ok..I told myself.

I then open my eyes and I seen the school up ahead...I sigh and make my way over to the school building...I open the doors and walk in...people gave me dirty looks and they snickered to themselves...

I roll my eyes walking pass all of them...I walk over to my locker and I grab my books..Then I walk to my first period class. I walk in and everyone is still laughing at me and giving me dirty looks..

I really would like to know what is so funny...I thought to myself annoyed. I then walk to my seat in the back and stare out the window. The bell rings and the teacher begins his lesson but Alex isn't here..I wonder where he could be?

I shrug it off and I get my phone out...I put my white earbuds in and I play My Chemical Romance-Demolition Lovers...I then look out the window. All of a sudden a folded paper slides onto my desk...

I open it up and it says,

Little whore, go die

I look up and I seen Josh giving me a death glare...

I tense up and look out the window pretending like nothing happened. Why, why dose he hate me so much..I didn't do a thing to him!  I sigh and I get out my sketch book...I get a pencil and I begin to draw..

I'm really good at drawing....its the only talent I have...I then start draw the guy in my dreams..I draw the piercing blue eyes, the slicked back blonde hair, and how skinny he is...When I was finished I look at it and take it all in...

 The drawing gave me chills...it looked exactly like the guy...I finally put it away and I sigh..

Who are you...I wonder to myself.

The bell then goes off and I quickly get up and exit the classroom. I go to my locker and I put my books in...I didn't feel like go to my other classes so when the bell went off I slide down my locker. I get out my phone and all of a sudden someone calls my name...

I look up and it was Josh...

My eyes widen in fear and I tense up...

Elisabeth...don't be scared I just want to talk...He said in a sad tone.

Well I don't wanna talk...theirs nothing to talk about..I said angry getting up and walking away from him. 

All of a sudden he grabs me be the arm and whips me around facing him.

Let go of me! I hiss.

I just want to talk! Just listen! He yells.

I look at him in disgust and didn't say anything.

He lets go and begins to talk...

Elisabeth...I am so sorry for everything i've done to you...the reason I lashed out on you when you declined me was because.... well I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you...please forgive me...he says with a sincere look on his face.

I don't forgive you Josh....I really don't...I don't know what game your playing or where your trying to get at...but I don't want any part of it...I said looking at him in the eyes.

His face turn to hatred again.

I LOVE YOU! He yells in my face grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me.

Well I don't feel the same way...I said disgusted.

But I don't understand...I can get any girl I want....besides you....every girl I ever met falls for me the minute they see me....besides you....I'm rich...i'm the captain of the football team....I have everything! He yells.

It doesn't matter what you have...it matters whats inside you....I said.

Fine then welcome to hell....he said pushing me as hard as he can into the lockers and storming off.

I rub my face and slide down the lockers....

I'm already in hell...I say to myself.

My phone then vibrates and I get it out and look at it...

I had a message from Misty...

She said that shes not coming today because shes sleeping...I roll my eyes and didn't reply to her...

I then hang out by the lockers until lunch time...When lunch came by people swarm the hallways again...I walk down the narrow hall until I seen something I wish I never had to see.......